ForumsThe TavernDialga .vs. Palkia

16 17671
KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

Okay....so I am a pokemon MAINIAC and heres the ultimate 4th Generation Pokemon question......

Who Would Win I A Battle,Palkia or Dialga.

Please post which one and why tey would win.

NO REASONS LIKE 'Because Palkia pwns all!' or 'Because Dialga is blue'.

• 16 Replies
razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

Palkia because i own Pokemon pearl.

KidCorpFounder
KidCorpFounder
63 posts
Nomad

Ummm....thats not really a reason.A reson of mine is....

DIALGA WOULD WIN because..

He could freeze time around Palkia.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

They are pretty much the same thing in different forms...

crazygamer17
crazygamer17
11 posts
Nomad

Im a pokemon freak myself and by my studys Palkia and dialga defeats themself. dialga stops time and palkia is in space. so my closes bet would be dialga cuz he has time.

NeoSpaceianGlowMoss
NeoSpaceianGlowMoss
13 posts
Nomad

easy pokemon rules i love all card games, but truth Dialga would win because it can learn Earth ripper that does an automatic 250 damage and its super effective on palkia so if you learned that move dialga would win

Darckcrow
Darckcrow
118 posts
Nomad

dialga would win hands down.
from darck

infernacron
infernacron
1,380 posts
Nomad

Dialga would definitely win!

here is a cute baby pic!!
XD

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

pokemon for shizz?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Infernacron, people dislike Pokemon a lot. Don't get the boys more hating the Pokemon legacy. Girls might like it but I highly doubt that every girl will like it. I think that they would probably both lose to something like a Shiny Palkia or Dialga?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

1. shiny pokemon get no bonuses any more. 2. in reality it would be even but in card/video games dialga wins.

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

hey, i am a girl and i know nothing about pokemon
what the crap is these?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

... They are different Pokemon.

azurefield
azurefield
1 posts
Peasant

i dunno how late i am to the party.. but it would end in a tie. Palkia would freeze space around Dialga, simultaneously stopping time around Palkia, therefor both would be trapped, stuck, unless Giritina Distorted the frozen time and space around the two causing both to collapse, releasing Palkia & Dialga from stasis. Now, if Giritina went up against Palkia and Dialga, their powers would get Distorted and be rendered ineffective, and the 2 would be stuck in stasis again. end of story. Thats how it would it would go down if you actually try to answer that question. A similar event would happen with Groudon and Kyogre + Rayquaza. as well as The new Gen 6 trio. and Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I have the strongest feeling that this thread is going to be locked by the morning. [Necro]
Who wants to bet?

Shietze
Shietze
2 posts
Nomad

I think Dialga, he looks cooler.

Showing 1-15 of 16