ForumsSupport ForumWould they do it?

12 2343
CodyNicholasX
CodyNicholasX
4 posts
Nomad

On games would mods check all commets to see if a good review was on? i wrote a review and i checked on it again and it wasnt there so I looked on all commets and it was like the 8th commet. So would "MODS" look at all commets?

• 12 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, they do. They look mostly at the newer games though.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

It usually takes a while to earn a merit for a good review. Patience is key. Then, when you least expect it, you'll have a merit.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I know... I have a few "merit-worthy" (maybe) comments that have been floating around for a few weeks now.

Just be patient, and it should come!

CodyNicholasX
CodyNicholasX
4 posts
Nomad

I know I posted it on a new game. it was the newest one to.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yes, they would. They would most likely check the new games. Just be patient, Carlie is on vacation right now so merits might slow down.

CodyNicholasX
CodyNicholasX
4 posts
Nomad

oh thats no good is it? whos carlie?

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Carlie is actually the community moderator.

Just be patient and merits will eventually come... if you write good reviews.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Okay, I'll tell you this. Moderators/Admin rarely give out merits on the weekend, since they're out and about having fun! But occasionally, a mod/admin might drop by to clean up forums, etc.

Overall, patience is rarely the key with newer games, since you're more likely to get merits for those faster. That is, if what you wrote is even merit worthy.

As for older games, you might wait a day or even months before you earn a merit. But they do sift through the pages of spammy comments and junk until they see something worth it.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Hey, I saw a few mods out here on the weekend... they're not all part-aying it up all the time lol

I usually have to wait for mine... patience seems to be the key for me lol. I do only have one merit... I'm still waiting for my other comments to be found XD

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I got 4 merits in a day they would check them eventually in no time

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

ya foshoi think i might be writing good reviews but i just want 1 merit just to say that i have one lol

acedragon24
acedragon24
21 posts
Nomad

interesting

Showing 1-12 of 12