ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] Those god forsaken roll over ads!!!!

18 5561
Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Move them!!! kill them!!! I can't tell you how many times I've died because there was a rollover ad!!! also move the click ads, mainly because when you're playing a point and click game 83% percent of in game deaths occur when one accidentally clicks an ad

• 18 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Yes, when I was playing Pocket Change, it requires repeated dragging from the bottom of the screen.

I must've accidentally clicked on that stupid ad about five times since it was right under the screen :@

veents007
veents007
3 posts
Shepherd

Do they really think roll over adds that stops gameplay makes one want to buy their product? It makes me hate that product to the point that I will show no interest in it, nor buy it.
I understand that advertisement is a key must have for Armor, but when one accidently rolls over an advertisement and once clicked off, ones screen is now frozen. Well it makes me search for less troublesome content on the internet.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@veents007 we're not pulling up a 6 year old thread for this. Yes, some ads are annoying. We try hard to prevent these, but there will always be some sadly. We thank everybody for understanding it's how we keep the lights on over here.

Showing 16-18 of 18