merits:25 AP u get a merit by making a helpfull comment
comment:2AP
forumpost:1AP
submit a game 20points:submit a flash game

• 8 Replies
Rottenapple1
Rottenapple1
12 posts

WOW! lol... too enthusiastic. anyway, i was wondering how to get a merit so I came to the forums and u answered it lol!! thanks much!

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
161 posts

make lots of friends so you can talk a lot and comment

Ricador
Ricador
3,761 posts

There is already a thread like this...

comment:2AP
forumpost:1AP

SPAM ALERT! SPAM ALERT!

You can't just post a bunch of B.S. ones though, they have to be real, and at least 7 words.
armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,134 posts

It used to be better when people actually went on the chat so that people didn't chat just for points, but now I posted my e-mail on my page so that people don't spam on my profile for points, but the comment getting 2 ap is true and (for me at least) disappointing.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
789 posts

Um Dude hate to say it but there are 1 000 000 guides on how to get Ap..actually the only guide that doesn't is probably mine Anyways this wasn't necessary because its already been done..Actually Its sort of annoying to see all these seniors posting rules and what not to do's at the new people. Like I wouldn't read 1 word of it at first! So yeah, I appreciate your work but..yeah.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
379 posts

Hes right

Gold_Magic_Thing
Gold_Magic_Thing
7 posts

lol Big Shot To Back That Up. I like getting them!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,299 posts

We certainly appreciate everyone trying to help out the new people, but these guides are going to flood out themselves and everything else in this forum.

Showing 1-8 of 8