ForumsGamesdiablo 2 vs. runescape

91 25355
Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

in all of your opinions... what is the better game.
D2 or RS

• 91 Replies
Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

in my opinion diablo is way better. but then again...runescape is completely free,you dont have to download it, andit is a way bigger game.

Rottenapple1
Rottenapple1
12 posts
Nomad

I like runescape because of the thousands of items to choose from.[b]

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Well to start with, these are neither a flash game, Runescape runs with a type of Java based programs.

Diablo I don't know what it is but i know it isn't a flash game.

Runescape im going to have to go with between these two choices. Counter strike blows both of these games out of the water though. Just my opinion.

Tweedle dumb [^]

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

Diablo 1 ANd 2 are way better, RS is one of the worst MMORPG's I've ever played, and THESE ARE NOT FLASH GAMES, don't have it in the flash games section

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

THESE ARE NOT FLASH GAMES, don't have it in the flash games section

Yea helrayser, I've Already ebstablished that.

Diablo 1 was a pretty bad game, daiblo 2 I thought was a pretty decent game until i got to wear all i was doing was running in complete circles and then the ladder will restart on you so its a game that you waste your money on.

Facts. You buy stuff off the online sites and then BAM the ladder resets and you waste so much money on there.

Runescape on the other hand is what i was told 5.99 now for a month, thats 30days no reseting on you.
Runescape is better then Daiblo 1&2 put together.
BloodWaker
BloodWaker
19 posts
Peasant

RuneScape, for the simple fact that I've more than earned my place in the game.

diabo172
diabo172
30 posts
Nomad

I have to say runescape, way more things to do and people to meet. Max of 2000 players on a single server where diablo 2 has a max of like 20 people to a game.

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

runescape diablo2 is crap

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

there both not good i hate them both!

tinimarine
tinimarine
31 posts
Nomad

I havent Played rs in Like 6 months i think its too easy havent played diablo either. [lost my password on rs ]

Studmonkey
Studmonkey
39 posts
Nomad

Runescape, graphically is very disappointing, I know it's a Browser Game, but, geez, they need to fix it!

I personally, choose Diablo 2.

Mainly for the sheer gameplay level of it, it's more intense, more graphically intense (although still not awesome), but just mainly, better gameplay, Runescape is just "Hit, Miss, Miss, Hit, Critical, Dead", while Diablo 2, you can run around and go nuts with Magic.

Can't wait for Diablo 3.

Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

I like runescape becuase it doesn't revolve around combat, you have more choices.

CaHuTaP
CaHuTaP
40 posts
Nomad

Diablo is much better

DeanoThePenguin
DeanoThePenguin
25 posts
Nomad

ive only played rs so i cant choose

DeanoThePenguin
DeanoThePenguin