ForumsSupport ForumThe impossible-done!

23 4253
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Everyone complains that we can't give AP to good gamers because of hackers would cheat and steal the AP, but what if that wasn't an issue,hmm?
My idea-Each day hundreds of videos are uploaded to a server but only 10 random games and 10 scores are actually reviewed by mods. The highest score in the most difficult game gets unique award, and 10 AP. Featured games would be listed on the homepage. How about this would be a little complicated but a lot of fun, and all types of players can win.

• 23 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I guess your right kevin and if the mods watch the winning video they'll know they didn't cheat. I'm thinking this should be a weekly thing too.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I get it, after a bit of reading...yeah I'm not jumping out of my seat for it much, but it's not bad in my opinion either. I think it could use some more thought and weeding by the Admins so they get it how they want it to be. Cause right now it seems it's more input than output.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I get it, after a bit of reading...yeah I'm not jumping out of my seat for it much, but it's not bad in my opinion either. I think it could use some more thought and weeding by the Admins so they get it how they want it to be. Cause right now it seems it's more input than output.

Sound good Raptor, I'll wait for a mod/admin to check this out. I'm not gonna post ones wall though.
Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i like this idea!

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I really don't think this is a neat idea...

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

not bad

Skite
Skite
9 posts
Nomad

Why would that work well? It would be a lot of programming for little prizes of something that doesn't matter. It would be interesting and all. But so far from what I've seen, there is a lot of things that need to be done before they work into complicated things such as this.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

Why would that work well? It would be a lot of programming for little prizes of something that doesn't matter. It would be interesting and all. But so far from what I've seen, there is a lot of things that need to be done before they work into complicated things such as this.

1. its not very complicated all, not much programming either, just have a button that says and it records your progress in game so far.
2. It would also be fun and fair way for skilled gamers to get something extra out of the site.

Additions-
1. No game video over 20 minutes, this suggestion is aimed at short games since the mods time is vital.
2. Don't brag about winning or you'll lose both your item and your AP.
3. If you won last week then your not permitted to enter until the week after next.
4. Awards would be linked to winning vids, people can watch and learn.
Showing 16-23 of 23