ForumsSupport Forummusic for ur profile?

20 5308
a7xfan
a7xfan
212 posts
Peasant

i think that would be a good idea thoughts?

• 20 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

You could just post a link to a playlist from playlist.com

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Why do you think it's a good idea? Personally, I think it's a terrible, overdiscussed idea. We're a gaming site -- were not here to socialize and show off our music, but play games. If you want, you could simply post a playlist with the link Graham provided, or paste song links from YouTube.

Also, think about the wait times people have to go through if music were to be embedded in profiles. Some people are still on dial up, y'know? I know I was up until 2002

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Adding music would slow down the whole site, and people would get teased because they like a certain type...also, the issue of songs with bad language comes in and sexual refrences...

Secondly, ArmorGames is a gaming site, not a Social Networking site. It is not made to share songs it is made to talk about Flash Games.

If you want to share songs go to Myspace.

KingRyan

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

It sounded good for a few seconds, but then i read what KingRyan said. I don't think this is a good idea, it's bound to Fail.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I don't think this will work... there is an issue with copyright here...

Plus it would be extremely annoying going to someone's page and listening to an EXTREMELY annoying song.

And yes as Kingryan said there is the problem of violent lyrics, and such.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

OMG!!!! That not a good idea! Internet these days is soooooooooo bad and adding music ain't gonna help!
Click here if you ever want to bash a computer!
http://www.thestylemachine.com/metele/

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Oh well just copy and paste it!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

it could be good..but i just link up my songs to my about and let people listen to em there..i like this idea though.

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

already been asked. profile pages take too long to load as it is. won't happen

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

This isn't myspace... And myspace sucks FYI.
For people with slower connections it would take forever for a profile to load if they had to stream the music so I think this is a bad idea since most people can't afford a fast internet connection.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

This has been suggested so much times and I don't really like the idea because I have a headache now.

Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
290 posts
Peasant

it would slow down the internet so much

michaelh16
michaelh16
118 posts
Nomad

i kind of like the idea, but honestly i would have to agree with InTheZone.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Secondly, ArmorGames is a gaming site, not a Social Networking site. It is not made to share songs it is made to talk about Flash Games.

Exactly. The community on Armor Games is an added bonus. We are fortunate to have profiles and forums. The focus of Armor Games is Flash games, and it is not specifically a social networking site. We are privileged to have the community features that we now have.
jackson77
jackson77
37 posts
Nomad

Yes I say no music, just like some others said. Its just like myspace now. Myspace = bad.

Showing 1-15 of 20