ForumsSupport ForumGames are not loading for me. Please help :)

22 5332
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Just so you know, I'm NOT spamming. I posted this in the newcomers section but no-one has been able to help - only 1 person has even tried - thanks though

So I thought I would post it in here and see if there is any response.

This may be a silly question. Easy to answer or a basic fault on my part..
But why don't games load three quarters of the time. Generally the page will load the first time I play it. But if I leave half way through, or go to another page and return to the page I was playing, it wont load. At all. The ads will load - no problem there. but the games don't. I can refresh, or just type in the address again, but the game wont load again. what's up? Do i have to do something differently? Are my settings wrong? It seems crazy. My connection is fine. Other pages load perfectly and quickly.

Any help appreciated. I spend more time on here trying to load games than playing them

ok, so thats what I posted in the other forum. Im using safari on a mac (OSX10.5.4) but that shouldn't make a difference. If it's something to do with cookies or my java settings or something I'm all ears. but yeah, I cant play any of my favourite games anymore so I'd appreciate any help. It's my computer so no-one is changing any settings on it while im not using it. I'm stumped.

Any help appreciated

• 22 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Maybe try to clear your cache! Go to internet settings then to clear private data.

I am not to familiar with Safari though...I am a devout PC user :P

KingRyan

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

I believe the file gets kinda corrupted, I've seen it a couple of times

Exit the page, even Armor Games if it's necessary and clear your temporary files

It won't work if you're in the same page you're trying to clear, the file will be in use

Then try to load the game again

tanstaafl28
tanstaafl28
336 posts
Farmer

It seems as though this has happened to me as well.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

So you use Safari?

What i would recommend is ditching it and getting FireFox. I used to use Safari because if it's crazy fast speed, but then i realized it sucked for flash sites. Firefox works great of flash sites, and always is just as good everywhere else.

And if you don't want to try that, i would recommend going to control panel, go to internet options, and delete you're cookies. We have to do that sometimes, and after that the internet is usually working better

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

mabey you should get the lastest version of internet and update your graphics card and you should be all set

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

[quote=netrakid85]if that doesnt work just make your own custom web browser in visual basic[/quote]

[sarcasm]Yeah... because everyone is just an expert on making their own web browser these days, I see them out there all the time...[/sarcasm]

Anyways, try checking your web connection to see if there's a problem there.

[quote=lil_gangsta72]mabey you should get the lastest version of internet[/quote]

And there's no such thing as the "latest version of internet"...

alphachief
alphachief
126 posts
Nomad

i think go on firefox. If this helps stop loading other games. Check your signal strength. [/b]CLOSE any ads on your screen and some games have a huge file size.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

try restarting your computer or unplugging your modem then plug it back in

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

lol sometimes games dont work for me if i turn off the sound. i dont know why :'(

JJJJ118
JJJJ118
21 posts
Shepherd

As a fellow Apple macintosh user, this has happened to me in the past also, I corrected the problem by clearing my cache and then removing all useless files on my computer.(they just slow down the connection speed) If this fails, as it did the first time on mine, you could just try reconnecting your internet browser. (force quit safari and then open it again). If this fails then attempt to disconnect your Router and reconnect it again. (switch off at plug) ONLY DO THIS AS A LAST RESORT...
VERY IMPORTANT

hope this helps,
JJJJ118

kell84
kell84
241 posts
Nomad

i suggest you try for like 3 times again and if that doesnt work click help thats what i did and it worked for what it said

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Switch to Firefox...if you haven't already. If it still does not work, try restarting the browser or the computer. If it still does not work, then I'm sorry, I can't help you...

vampster
vampster
1 posts
Nomad

too lazy to post a topics when ohes already here
for me the screen dosent load
on some game it loads just fine
i get really mad cause i cant play the new buble tanks or microbe combat-sniff-

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well probably bad timing yesterday was REALLY slow and otday not too bad..yesterday all glitches happened.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Upgrade you flash player

Showing 1-15 of 22