ForumsSupport ForumGames are not loading for me. Please help :)

22 5331
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Just so you know, I'm NOT spamming. I posted this in the newcomers section but no-one has been able to help - only 1 person has even tried - thanks though

So I thought I would post it in here and see if there is any response.

This may be a silly question. Easy to answer or a basic fault on my part..
But why don't games load three quarters of the time. Generally the page will load the first time I play it. But if I leave half way through, or go to another page and return to the page I was playing, it wont load. At all. The ads will load - no problem there. but the games don't. I can refresh, or just type in the address again, but the game wont load again. what's up? Do i have to do something differently? Are my settings wrong? It seems crazy. My connection is fine. Other pages load perfectly and quickly.

Any help appreciated. I spend more time on here trying to load games than playing them

ok, so thats what I posted in the other forum. Im using safari on a mac (OSX10.5.4) but that shouldn't make a difference. If it's something to do with cookies or my java settings or something I'm all ears. but yeah, I cant play any of my favourite games anymore so I'd appreciate any help. It's my computer so no-one is changing any settings on it while im not using it. I'm stumped.

Any help appreciated

• 22 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 22