raigeki

raigeki

692 posts

awesome stroP!

Posted Oct 31, '08 at 9:50am

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Lol, I meant on the full view too, not just this tiny thing.

*takes a closer look at the fullsize* Okay, probably should go a fair bit further to the right than that, then.

I did say either "consider using a font or writing bigger", not just to "use a bigger font". :P I know it's your handwriting, it just gets a little cluttered up~Just a little. :)

*headdesk* so you did. Apparently I need to learn how to read xD

It's part of my bad habit, when making character sheets. I hate leaving information out so I want to put in all these little reminders because ultimately I'm the only one who is going to be reading and rereading these things. I just love the cluttered look when it comes to concept sheets 8D

Posted Oct 31, '08 at 9:59am

jdoggparty

jdoggparty

3,314 posts

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD

I was going to say that, but then i got to the back of the thread, and you said it yourself. That is awesome!

Posted Oct 31, '08 at 10:04am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

*takes a closer look at the fullsize* Okay, probably should go a fair bit further to the right than that, then.

Just a little~ It's a difficult angle to get right, that.

And lulz. Well, as long as the sheets are mainly for your own memory's sake it's fine, I'm just used to having to make clean and easy to understand sheets because of art trades and such. :)

Posted Nov 3, '08 at 2:47am

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Whee, I don't have enough time to draw D:

But I am a bit ill right now, so used the downtime to doodle a bit. For those of you wanting to know a little more about what kind of ninja strop is, here's a sample!

Note the image embedded here is the very very small version, to see anything you should click the image and fullview.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropmoveslittle.jpg

This is the first page...I plan to do several more of these to get the hang of it.

Strugglers is on hold until I finish the character and setting sheets! But the project itself is a go.

Posted Nov 3, '08 at 7:28pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Very nice work. You have such neat sense of motion~

Posted Nov 3, '08 at 7:41pm

slliM

slliM

949 posts

Dude...
That. Was. Epic.

The last kick-thing was kind of hard to understand.
After 10 minutes of studying it, something clicked.

Posted Nov 3, '08 at 10:43pm

Strop

Strop

10,822 posts

Thanks guys

After 10 minutes of studying it, something clicked.

It took me a lot longer than ten minutes to figure out how to do it though, haha. Now I youtube "coindrop" and laugh at people who are just starting to learn it.

TRAIL BY FAIL!!!!!

Posted Nov 3, '08 at 11:51pm

thoadthetoad

thoadthetoad

5,439 posts

very cool, but some of it was hard for me to follow on account of no movement. I couldn't figure out how you drew it, or how someone would do it in real life.
P.S. ow, I has a crotchy (wedgie on the crotch)

Posted Nov 4, '08 at 12:11am

Zootsuit_riot

Zootsuit_riot

1,521 posts

Strop...You and I have almost the exact same handwriting...Weird.

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!