Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Strop's sporadic scrapbook

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 10:05am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

When it comes to anthro pictures, it is best to keep your eyes fixed at chest level and down, unless you want to realize you are fapping to a horse.
Good job as always, Strop. Strip is delicately shiny this year.

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 9:29pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Kinda neat how you're calling awareness to women who have unevenly sized breasts. Or maybe that's the anti-gravity drive she had installed.

On the last video, I wondered how you suddenly became a skinny white guy. That's real ninja stuff. But then I was like "oh."

fab
I did not read that as fab, like, the first eight times.

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 10:14pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

no no, you're about to witness real ninja feats as preformed by strip's magically transforming cleavage >_>

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 10:17pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,296 posts

Knight

Someone apparently needs to get reading lenses.....

Nice videos Strop, come to think of it you DO look like my family doctor.

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 10:29pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

no no, you're about to witness real ninja feats as preformed by strip's magically transforming cleavage >_>
Hey, I wasn't complaining or anything. I'm not saying I have anything against it, or anything against, you know, symmetry. It's just that... well, you know... the horse thing, and, I mean, it's not like I have anything against horses, and, well, I mean, the horse head isn't like... Well, it's kinda not... I mean...

Moving on. Is that just the lighting, or should you consider getting more sun Do people think you're weird for wearing shirts like that/using mugs like that to not drink coffee?

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:06am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

itt: you fapping to ponies bro, or are you just confused?

people do notice when I wear horsey shirts. this is good. one must spread the good word!

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:51am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

Not gonna lie, I would wear the horsey shirt...

And as Nicho said, Strip from the neck down is amazing, from the neck up, well still amazing you just have to be a stallion to appreciate it.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 1:19am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Not really either. Like, meh, furries. My primary reaction was actually snickering at "as a gift for those of you who appreciate horses with boobs", having guessed at who those might be.

But hey, give me a call when you draw her making out with another gir- I mean, when you finish the picture. Preferably that tiger from earlier. Think about it.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 1:41am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I WOULD link you to the picture in cen's thread where strip was making out with sai, but that caused cen enough trouble already...

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 4:38am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

I am still pretty sure that kid was making so much fuss because you had censored it. If you get that butthurt about a picture being there, it is obviously because you can't do the fapping properly.

That said, it is still the one picture people comment on. So screw you, Strop.

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!