Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I'M SORRY IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME I'M SORRY!!! >_

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 8:24am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

p.s. I uploaded an updated version of Strip-with-less-asymmetrical-boobs (not because Xzeno was pointing them out, moreso because I already knew of the asymmetry and it bothered me...), you can find it on page 140. Background may follow.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 9:28am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

All I have to say is that you bring out my inner furry with your blatant disregard of taste so far as art and contemporary social sciences are concerned.

*blinks twice*

Ahem. I do believe I had a frog in my throat whilst speaking previously. Allow me to correct myself:

"All I have to say is that you bring out my inner fury...etc.."

Bully, old chap.
Bully.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 9:28am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,182 posts

Knight

Good thing you changed the word, lest Xzeno goes for your jugular vein.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 12:12pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

Haha, it might still happen.

I just took another look and Strip, and maybe I'm just looking at this wonky, but her nose and hair have really similar colors, which seems to make them blend together... I just thought it made the lower half of her face look rather- blobbish.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 3:14pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

lol is voidy mellowing out, or is his senescence causing his dysphasia to act up :p

or is it possible to overcome one's distaste by drawing nice enough boobs? I must take this as a compliment!

kyouzou, you're not looking at it wonky, it's a known issue that causes both cen and headaches... i'll have to figure out some kind of fix. it may involve giving strips hair streaks or a tint.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 3:17pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

What the heck are you doing up, horsey?

Same coloured stuff: Causes Cen.
Sounds like a warning label/sticker I will need:
WARNING
Might cause Cen.

Posted Dec 26, '11 at 5:41pm

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

might cause senesCENce xD

*shot*

i'm at work getting rejected by radiologists :

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 1:35am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

Boobs make the world go around, I'm sure of it, as such I'm positive that should they be magnificent enough they can overcome any barrier. Or maybe Voidy is a furry...

Good to know I wasn't the only one who had noticed that, maybe instead of changing her hair, you could lighten the shade of her nose, or would they entail you having to lighten her forearms too?

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 8:11am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

I debated it and ended up lightening the nose, as well as the whole picture. I'm not sure how my settings are compared to everybody else so getting the balance is really tricky.

Anyway, I've spent way more time than I intended to spend on this, I might as well put in some kind of background and complete the thing lol.

sigh... more work... then maybe I can finally check WoM email!

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!