Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Strop's sporadic scrapbook

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 1:40pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

I debated it and ended up lightening the nose, as well as the whole picture. I'm not sure how my settings are compared to everybody else so getting the balance is really tricky.

Looks better on my end. Then again, I always keep my brightness as low as possible, partly because I want to save power and partly because normal brightness feels like it's cooking my eyeballs. Anyway, what do you think of the white fluffy bits on her... top? They look a little flat to me. Have fun reading the email. I only sent you about four pages.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:15pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

yeah that fluffy trim was fine initially but got ruined by changing the brightness settings #$&@%! oh well easy enough to fix.

also I would take a cheap shot at you for indirectly contributing to the perpetuation of normative symmetry discrimination in boobs... but I never intended for strip to be a representative for asymmetrical boobed people!

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:21pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Doesn't sound like her either. She would probably find it to be a flaw.

Posted Dec 27, '11 at 6:58pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

Looks better for me, I can tell the difference between her hair and face now. xD I think you could just add a little texture to the furry bits and they'd look normal again, or darken what you already had...

Posted Dec 28, '11 at 12:16am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Furry bits added! Not like I can really see it much. Oh well. Whatever. And now I have to debate doing the background...

or go to sleep since I've been working as regular throughout the Xmas period.

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 12:59pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Happy New Year everybody. I'm now going to awkwardly post a link to what I was working on over Christmas, lol.

NB don't open that link at work or around people with conservative sensibilities.

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 5:20pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Strop has awkwardly long legs.

I like how they're fighting in the background, though. x)

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 9:50pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

It took me about five minutes to see what you meant.

Now I'm going to spend another five minutes to see if I want to do anything about it...

How hard can it be?

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 9:58pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Turns out the answer is "extremely difficult". Screw that!

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 10:01pm

daleks

daleks

3,176 posts

How hard can it be?

Turns out the answer is "extremely difficult". Screw that!

Haven't you figured out whenever you say "How hard can it be" this is always the response. You will be thinking "O this will only take about 5 minutes" and then 5 hours later you are screaming "IT IS EVEN WORSE NOW! I JUST HOPE I CAN GET IT BACK TO WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE BEFORE!"

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!