Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Strop's sporadic scrapbook

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 10:18pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

Am I the only one who thought her upper left arm was freakishly short? Great picture though, loved the background, was that a representation of Cen?

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 10:23pm

daleks

daleks

3,649 posts

Am I the only one who thought her upper left arm was freakishly short?

Now that you mentioned it, it does look like it could be a bit shorter then the other arm. I wouldn't call it short though.
was that a representation of Cen?

In the background? I think it is supposed to be Cen. Strop will correct me if I am wrong.

Posted Dec 31, '11 at 10:42pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Guys, nothing wrong with the left arm, that's just foreshortening. You can tell by the way the shadow goes under the elbow, otherwise the definition of the bicep would have been more clearly visible (yes, Strip has some muscle on her lol).

Cen is the dude with the blonde hair in a ponytail, having a running battle of sneaky-peeksies with Strop.

Posted Jan 1, '12 at 8:26am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Don't mind me, I was just trying to figure out what I can and can't do with these bbcode tags. I haven't had much luck with resizing images.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/xmasstrip2b.png

Also I would have liked to alter the title of the image but apparently I can't do that either. What I wanted to say was "click the image for a link to the full size image" or something.

Posted Jan 1, '12 at 8:29am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

You know how the bbcode goes, Strops. It doesn't work optimally for anything besides bold, italics,

quotes
images and links. It's just that. You can't do anything with eeeet.

I do not dare to think of what might be in Cen's present from Sai.

Posted Jan 1, '12 at 11:17am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

You realize that the running peep battle is eventually going to lead to you two knocking over the precariously placed Christmas tree?

...Dude you should totally draw that. And if I may ask, who's the giggling girl?

Posted Jan 1, '12 at 11:45am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

Kai will do that with a poorly aimed karate kick any time soon anyway.
Not to mention he has little idea of what Christmas is all about, so he wouldn't care much for the tree anyway.

As for Miss Giggling Girl, that would be Sai.

Posted Jan 10, '12 at 11:53am

LucasDaLegend

LucasDaLegend

1,088 posts

Nice drawing of a horse in a bikini. I'd love to see some more of them, perhaps also with a human face. You're a really talented drawer.

Posted Jan 20, '12 at 12:46am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

I kind of wanted not to reach 10k forum posts to be honest. But here I am anyway so.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/tenthou.png

On that note I saw the recent Tintin adaptation. It was actually quite good and that's coming from a big Tintin fan who watched all the animations and read all the books as a kid. Who is skeptical of all new adaptations of old classics. But yeah, pretty good! I imagine there'll be a sequel out sometime because the story they adapted wasn't finished. And that's just fine by me.

Posted Jan 25, '12 at 9:51pm

Zorvex

Zorvex

228 posts

really good pic!

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!