Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Strop's sporadic scrapbook

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 1:42am

Sonatavarius

Sonatavarius

1,375 posts

I have actually consulted Strop a good amount of times on my head aches, wrist pains and other joint pains. Sadly there have been about as much result out of it as there have been with my doctor, but he is doing well enough. Perhaps we will meet in person one day, and he can examine me properly.

isn't wrist pain normal for someone who uses a keyboard alot? i've read that keyboards aren't healthy for your hands... its on the back of some of them actually as a potential health hazard... so an avid gamer who uses a keyboard alot might succumb to such a pain b/c of over use... (is it carpal tunnel?)... u've prob been told that before...

is that a picture of a horse? i think it is... but (not knocking ur art) the face might be seen as having a more bovine influence. usually you see people with a more canine'esque infatuation. I like it... it made me both lawl and go "wow" at the same time. Great drawing Doctor Strop

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 2:39am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

the face might be seen as having a more bovine influence

I can see where you're coming from on that. With the top of the head and ears not visible, some cartoon horse heads look like cow heads, but then again cartoon cow heads tend to have exaggerated brow ridges and noses, so I guess it goes around!

usually you see people with a more canine'esque infatuation.

You sound like you've visited the furry subculture, indeed the land of a plethora of profligate foxes and wolves.

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 10:21am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

isn't wrist pain normal for someone who uses a keyboard alot? i've read that keyboards aren't healthy for your hands... its on the back of some of them actually as a potential health hazard... so an avid gamer who uses a keyboard alot might succumb to such a pain b/c of over use... (is it carpal tunnel?)... u've prob been told that before...

Well, I do use a keyboard a lot. It is the tool of my trade, so I pretty much have to. The problem here is that it does not seem to be what causes it.
More so, because it is not only wrist pains, but finger pains, elbow pains, shoulder, ankle, knee... Let's keep it a joint pains, eh.
Which is very annoying, especially when a wrist pain kicks in while I am lifting a plate or something. Happened not long ago. Was unpleasant.

Anyway.
Strop, the Strip-legs look odd. Very, very awkward.

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 11:42am

Sonatavarius

Sonatavarius

1,375 posts

You sound like you've visited the furry subculture, indeed the land of a plethora of profligate foxes and wolves.

my old roommate up at college enjoyed fridays on 4chan... >_>. even used his droid internets b/c the school would block laptop access to the site.

believe what you will but I have never sought out anything of the sort.

and a lot of stuff I see drawn by other people that gives human qualities to a type of animal have dealt w/ dogs/wolves/foxes. maybe they also dealt w/ such things.

I list dogs/wolves as my favorite animals but.... not in that manner.

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 10:32pm

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Strop, the Strip-legs look odd. Very, very awkward.

I agree. I mean, they're okay until about the ankles, and then there's no way in hell those boots are getting on. But I decided for the purposes of this one picture that it didn't matter.

my old roommate up at college enjoyed fridays on 4chan...

LOL

believe what you will but I have never sought out anything of the sort.

Hey, I'm not gonna knock it!

I list dogs/wolves as my favorite animals but.... not in that manner.

Yeah I get exactly what you're saying, hahahahaha. No seriously, I believe you. I know what goes on.

Anyway. So I'm catching up on stuff:

http://www.deviantart.com/download/192346111/reckoning_by_strawpony-d36in7j.png

Posted Jan 5, '11 at 11:43pm

Efan

Efan

3,164 posts

Wow, that's has a great effect
Are they characters?

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 12:07am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Yeah on the left is Crimsonblade and on the right is Leon. They're the final two candidates in the elimination stages of the Way of Moderation.

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 12:14am

thepossum

thepossum

3,096 posts

Hmm....and now I wish I had been in the WoM, if only to have my character drawn by Strop.

Posted Jan 6, '11 at 11:07am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Shoutout to Cen whose suggestions helped me correct a couple of images to make them look more awesome.

Fixed...

...and fixed!

Posted Jan 8, '11 at 3:14pm

cmb2kool

cmb2kool

382 posts

Hey Strop, i just wanted to know if this was good or not =)
http://tinypic.com/r/2isz529/7

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!