Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Strop's sporadic scrapbook

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:06am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,088 posts

(Psst, he is, he just doesn't wanna be gratuitous with them!)

I mean, what do you mean Matt? You can clearly see some essences of shorts right there!

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:06am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

so if you have a problem with it then you have a problem with her too and I'm not sure you wanna go there :P

I was more complaining about your portrayal of women, not your art. But I could take her 8)

Anyway, she's clearly wearing pants in the image. They just aren't very long.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:17am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,088 posts

{I wanted to edit Xzeno's post to where "pants" was replaced with garments that most represented what she wore, but then I googled what I put down and was scarred for life, so I deleted my post so no one would see and look up what the word was}

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 2:58am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

They are not booty-shorts!

Sometimes I wonder if you just aren't good at drawing pants, Strop.

Sometimes I wonder too hmmmmmm.

nah jk I draw heaps of pants. I just draw lots of pics where there are no pants 8)

I was more complaining about your portrayal of women

Given the arrival of E! it is likely that I may not be drawing as much of Strip from now on. She'll have her place, as immortalised as it is in our rambling fictions, but she won't be as frequently featured. Is that what you were after? :P

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 8:58am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

hrm, is it just me, or is the head shorter than the ones you otherwise do?

either that, or new glasses are in order...

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 2:38am

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,145 posts

:P the upcoming sitcom of Strop & E...featuring danish neighbor and his ex's, and his room mate who constantly pull shenanigans trying to temp an over worked, over zealous doctor and his scientist girlfriend... who fight with a more voluptuous neighbor... lets see geeks, girl next door, crazy neighbors, foreign neighbors, medicine/hospitals...yup a sitcom ROFL now you just need someone trying to produce a television show and law enforcement then you cover most of daytime broadcasts lol

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 10:33am

light_chaser

light_chaser

659 posts

I'd watch that.  Religiously.

Posted May 10, '13 at 9:55pm

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Ooh I disappeared for a month. Sorry, was being medical registrar, but now I'm on call in the country and I'm at the tail end of a 24 hour shift wheeeeeee

Anyway, here's a sketch of E!, in explorer khakis. The pose was fortuitously captured on camera while I was chasing her with the camera (she claims to be ridiculously unphotogenic) while hiking, but I don't have my photos with me, so it was done from memory.

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb476/stropmd/runerun2_zps1f4a73e0.png

I have a number of other outfits I plan to draw on this just to see which one comes out best, and then I might pen in a background at a future date.

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:27pm

Hectichermit

Hectichermit

1,145 posts

you need a Strop and E drawing :D, idk just an idea

Posted May 10, '13 at 10:54pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

2,799 posts

Technically Strop was in the first one in the background being all hearts for eyes :3

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!