Danstanta

Danstanta

1,786 posts

So? What is going to happen to my picture

Posted Nov 22, '08 at 11:58pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

...I forsee a lot of confused individuals!
Actually, it clears a few things up.

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 12:11am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

Hmm... in retrospect this post may need some clearing up itself.

I was looking at some of Strop's stuff on DA, (all of it, both profiles, including journal posts) and a few things were not displayed because I assume (and I think correctly) that they may not be considered appropriate for some viewers. One such image was entitled "What a Ninja Does in Private..." and, when one the internet, hope for the best and assume the worst. Thus, seeing what a suspect to be the same "Deviation", (I'm hilarious) I was pleased to find it rather tame.

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 12:41am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Danstanta: Well, like I said, play around with the "addition" layer or brush, and see what happens! Also, look at photos of shiny stuff, and see how the light moves.

Cenere: But I have to remain slightly tame on this forum 8D

Xzeno: Darn it, the only reason I have work listed as mature content was because of an uncensored expletive! I'm not that bad ._.

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 12:50am

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,786 posts

Yessir!
Analyzing Sir!
Picturing in Mind Sir!
Please wait....

Complete!
Ha thank you

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 12:50am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

But I have to remain slightly tame on this forum 8D
Okay, just for your imagaination, then~~ Kai in a very small, very orange bikini g-string. Oh, and he had "family" on a visit, so had to just pull up his pants, instead of changing:P

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 12:57am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

That's what passes for mature content these days? Next they'll banning Manhunt 2 from England.

This comment has been edited by the author, because the original version totally burned Strop.

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 1:03am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Kai in a very small, very orange bikini g-string. Oh, and he had "family" on a visit, so had to just pull up his pants, instead of changing

Pics or it didn't happen. Ask Zophia for my contact details :P

So we're talking about g-strings eh? May have to exchange notes someti- UHHHHH MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Geez, I almost pulled a forbidden reaction.

Xzeno, you are a...a pyromaniac.

This comment has been edited by the author, because the original version totally hammered Xzeno

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 1:08am

Zophia

Zophia

9,535 posts

Xzeno: Darn it, the only reason I have work listed as mature content was because of an uncensored expletive! I'm not that bad ._.
HA! :P I know your minnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... Or at least a little about that part of it~

Pics or it didn't happen. Ask Zophia for my contact details :P
Oh but I swear it happened! And it was all Yazz' fault, if I remember correctly! Cenere, remind me!!

So we're talking about g-strings eh? May have to exchange notes someti- UHHHHH MOVE ALONG NOTHING TO SEE HERE!
XDDDDDDD

This comment has been edited by the author, because the original version contained highly inappropriate material involving Strop and one of his pink negligees.

Posted Nov 23, '08 at 1:08am

Cenere

Cenere

14,002 posts

Knight

*facepalm* I have to draw it now?? He will kill me... *facedesk*

Reply to Strop's sporadic scrapbook

You must be logged in to post a reply!