ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 730111
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Well, I'm going now to finish off pages 7, 8, 9, 10 and hopefully 11. That should bring me up to...the rollercoaster!

Heheheheeeeeee > And while I'm at it, I'll be thinking very hard about the next round.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh yeah...nearly internetless until start of February. Well more likely 22nd December, when my brother arrives, most of the house chores are done and I can be bothered working with him to re-jig the network and force my computer to talk wireless.

Then in January I will almost certainly be internet-less in entirety, as I'm overseas and moving around a lot.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, at least I should be able to write your intro in time, so you have something to do. I do not even need to see your entry for this round, I guess.
We will all be missing you, you know.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

....lulzorz. I'm surprised u didn't put a devoidless or ZSC reference in there. . .or the many zombie games of AG. . . .oh well, I don't necessarily expect you to notice a lot of those things. After all, the Tavern was almost turning into an AG spam ghetto <.<U.

random_player_of_ag
random_player_of_ag
2,636 posts
Nomad

Oh my god. When I saw this drawing i jumped because it scared me.
Then I watched better the drawing and looked very cool.

But I must say this looked better without color. Looked more robotic, this needs more of a grey toned scheme for it!

I agree with Klaushouse.
Grey it is a good colour for this kind of drawing.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

@Thoad:

I'm surprised u didn't put a devoidless or ZSC reference in there. . .or the many zombie games of AG

Oh, I've got about another dozen pages to go, and then I have to work out how the hell to work in triple-time for the super-involved plot-advancing Masquerade...

Devoidless has his own role in the Story of Strop, as does the ZSC, but fear not, I've worked a reference into the script >:3 AG game references will be limited in the MWT due to this being a 'different world'.

@Cenere:

d'awwwwwwww. I'll miss you guys too. And I feel bad, derailing the tournament like so.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*misses the pony a lot*
*wondering if I should make him an inappropriate Christmas present while he's not much online*

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

rule 34?

Going out now!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hmm, may I wonder if any other users have a role in Story of Strop? *does so*

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Ya, I still need to finish that one!!
Such a shame it can't be censored in a way so AG will be able to see it.
There would be so many censor blocks that they would be rather obsolete. X)

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

zoph is right! the censorship is a drag!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Re: SoS, keeping in mind that this is the story not of AG but of Strop's involvement with AG, there'll be other users mentioned but I obviously have to be focused.

Right now Photobucket appears to have a problem with my dilapidated POS computer, so uploading the next pages in MWT will have to wait.

It's just too bad, I had much more fun doing that than painting the fence. Arrrrrrrgh!

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Ah man Strop, you are making me mad. In a way. Why did you have to go and leave your thingy for the internet away from you.(that doesn't make much sense) but still, you clumsy ninja.

Painting the fence, eh? Like the karate kid did?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Like the karate kid did?

Bahahaha, I was thinking that as I was painting the fence.

Stroke up...stroke down...wax on...wax off...

SO TEDIOUS!

Anyway, here are the last of my good quality MWT Round 2 pages, right now I'm just going to scribble the rest out, then start on Round 3 tomorrow. I don't see any easy way to do it.

Eventually if I do last the whole way through, I will actually draw the entire story including the events that Cenere and I discussed privately, outside of the rounds.

Page 7:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/mwtS2-07.png

This is probably my favorite page period. Strop finally gets to show off his techniques and I'm particularly proud of the bottom panel, as combined with page eight, it accurately depicts...

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/mwtS2-08.png

...a butterfly twist roundhouse kick. Chuck Norris couldn't do one of these! And once again I couldn't help but poke fun at Strop's lack of common-sense.

Page 9:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/mwtS2-09.jpg

Seriously, I think Strop should be the one wearing Sasquatch's permanent WTF face.

More to follow!
raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

gross

Freakin LoL!!!
Showing 286-300 of 1567