ForumsArt, Music, and WritingStrop's sporadic scrapbook

1567 729957
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Right, so I pulled out of the previous GFX round due to not being able to finish on time. Since then I've been working on the image on-and-off and now it's finished only about a week late.

The picture shown below is half the size, the fullsize one can be found by clicking on the picture.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a268/dongstyle_ltd/Not%20photos/technologyfinal.jpg

The full resolution pic (1280xs1024) is low quality...the high quality version is 1.1Mb and doesn't fit on photobucket xD Lame. Except I feel justified with the size...this was hand-drawn from start to finish.

I should have tidied up the sketchlines more, but wasn't actually intending to spend this much effort on it. Meh.

• 1,567 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Using a bigger font...that's my scribbly handwriting xD

I was going to say that, but then i got to the back of the thread, and you said it yourself. That is awesome!
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

*takes a closer look at the fullsize* Okay, probably should go a fair bit further to the right than that, then.
Just a little~ It's a difficult angle to get right, that.

And lulz. Well, as long as the sheets are mainly for your own memory's sake it's fine, I'm just used to having to make clean and easy to understand sheets because of art trades and such.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Whee, I don't have enough time to draw D:

But I am a bit ill right now, so used the downtime to doodle a bit. For those of you wanting to know a little more about what kind of ninja strop is, here's a sample!

Note the image embedded here is the very very small version, to see anything you should click the image and fullview.

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/stropmoveslittle.jpg

This is the first page...I plan to do several more of these to get the hang of it.

Strugglers is on hold until I finish the character and setting sheets! But the project itself is a go.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Very nice work. You have such neat sense of motion~

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Dude...
That. Was. Epic.

The last kick-thing was kind of hard to understand.
After 10 minutes of studying it, something clicked.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Thanks guys

After 10 minutes of studying it, something clicked.

It took me a lot longer than ten minutes to figure out how to do it though, haha. Now I youtube "coindrop" and laugh at people who are just starting to learn it.

TRAIL BY FAIL!!!!!
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

very cool, but some of it was hard for me to follow on account of no movement. I couldn't figure out how you drew it, or how someone would do it in real life.
P.S. ow, I has a crotchy (wedgie on the crotch)

Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Strop...You and I have almost the exact same handwriting...Weird.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Except I'm lefthanded :P

...are you lefthanded too?

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

I am left handed! or was that just pointless rhetoric.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I think it was an actuall question towards zootsuit.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'm always interested to find out who's left handed as we aren't a common people :P

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I'm a little ambidex, does that count?
This drawing is done completely with my offhand (left)...

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Oh, your left handed! That explains the writing... I just figured it went hand in hand with the medical profession.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

...the heck is that supposed to mean Xzeno? That either left-handed people or doctors or both have terrible handwriting? Coz either way it makes me feel insecure about my terrible handwriting haha xD

Showing 91-105 of 1567