ForumsSupport Forummusic on profile and signatures

8 2108
craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

do you think they should make it so that you can choose a song and everytime you go on your profile you can listen to the song?

also what about after you submit a message on the forums there could be signatures and the signatures could have pictures in them or just say anything and you could have a forum game topic saying rate the persons above you signature

also i think you should be able to put pictures on your profile...

then again these are just suggestions and i know nobody will think the same way i do =[

i just would like to see what you have to say

• 8 Replies
Pedspog
Pedspog
151 posts
Farmer

There is already a post about having music on your profile a few threads down. I'm new to AG and am still learning the rules and such, but form other forums I've used, you should look to see if someone already has the same topic as you. Post on that thread instead of making another one.

Having music on a profile would mean that the page takes longer to load.

It's the same with pictures, but it would make the profile nicer to look at.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, the signatures idea is new, and I think it's a good one...

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

ok fine i think signatures is a good idea!

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

music,just put links on your profile saying "my fave song" and signatures just manual labor man.

_(*)_

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i think it wouldn't be a good idea

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Signatures would actually get quite annoying. Music...meh, not sure if its something needed for this community >_>

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I think that signatures would have the potential to ruin Armor Games' clean feeling, which would be going against the grain, wouldn't it?

The music idea has been brought up multiple times, and won't happen, most likely.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

yeah but it depends what music.
It'd make the site even slower.

What's wrong with itunes or media player?

Showing 1-8 of 8