ForumsSupport ForumHmm...

9 1640
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Just wondering.... if someone has 1500 ap, and they have a 1500 ap armatar... but they get points taken away for spam.... what happens then?

• 9 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Easy, they'd lose it guaranteed, even though that would never happen to me.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

The armatar goes to the "no armatar." By that I mean white background with the faint AG logo in the background. Strop has made it into an armatar XP

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

so,if you didnt want an armatar like strops then what would you choose or do to get it like that?

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

You would have to lose AP to go behind the armatar you are using's requirement. Then of course you will automatically get that armatar again once you get back up.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hey,can we get a "No armatar" option? i dont want to spam so talke here or on profile? reasons

forums only 1 ap

and comments 2 ap.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I think a no-armatar option is a good idea... but is it really useful?

I'm sure other things could be done to improve AG before this is done. If you don't want an armatar, don't choose one when you start playing.

Drovosek
Drovosek
57 posts
Nomad

It;s interesting , but not useful)

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

A no armatar option? I don't think that is needed. First, you don't have to pick an armatar at first. Second, if you picked one but don't want an armatar, then I think you are out of luck (unless youwanted to spam.)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah I've thought of thinking about thinking about this and was thinking about thinking of looking for a 'No Armatar' button but my thinking didn't make it to the thinking process so no thought was made.
-
It's not useless, not that I'd ever change my Armatar, as it was the first thing I picked and it will be the last thing I have no interruptions in between =)
But I can see a lot of people deciding they like that better, I mean in an easier language for people to understand:
It's like having a supreme taco, and then trading it for a standard taco because everyone else had it, save a few(you wanted to fit in better as this metaphor goes perhaps?), and then deciding after getting around the taco stand(Armourgames), you really did want that supreme taco because it was different than everyone's elses standard taco...

Showing 1-9 of 9