ForumsGamesPrince of War 2

18 6525
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

A lot of people were looking forward to this game, it was quite easy and fun. I beat it : ) what did you think about it?

• 18 Replies
Studmonkey
Studmonkey
39 posts
Nomad

I reckon, it's too simple.

I mean, it's a great concept and the looks are nice, but, the fact that it's just a one-row fight, it sort of kills the fun.

Nonetheless, a great game.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I am like totally WOOOOT! Finally!

I am going to wait till the weekend to play it, got a fair bit of homework to deal with at the moment...

I cant wait!

KingRyan

sniperjesus
sniperjesus
24 posts
Nomad

it was very good

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

I got stuck on the last level but the rest of it was very fun.

nicenicejt
nicenicejt
161 posts
Nomad

waaaaaaaaaay better than the first one

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

i liked it, but i'm stuck on the first time you have to kill the dark weaver. my normal stategy is to just run in head first, kill enough enemies that i can summon a gryphon or some cavalry, then let a combo of those too kill everything while i come in behind the enemies and kill as many as i can. if i get despret, then i just stand there killing them, constantly healing myself. but when you fight the dark weaver, he does damage faster than i can heal. how do you kill that guy?

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

I liked the first one better.
The dialogue was rather crappy, and slow-moving, the units were hard to select and confusing, and the enemy totally overwhelms you.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Brilliant game.

I loved it, although it was very easy.

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

one thing i noticed is that the battle field is smaller. in the first one, you can go way above and below the fighting. in thie second one, its really difficult to avoid the fighting. also, you used to just be able to go behind powerful units, the would stop, and you could kill them. now bosses can hit you when you're behind them. also not sure of the role of peaons in the second one. in the first one, if one got through, then you would lose. in the second one, nothing seems to happen.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Argh, i just can't seem to beat DarkWeaver, i have tried for 2 1/2 hours. Can anyone just tell me how the game ends? I can''t stand the suspense, and i can't beat it so i won't find out if no one tells me!

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Great game, but hard. Also, the little dialogues should have better graphics.

raigeki
raigeki
704 posts
Nomad

the last part is too many enemies!

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

it is not a good game

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Argh, i just can't seem to beat DarkWeaver, i have tried for 2 1/2 hours. Can anyone just tell me how the game ends? I can''t stand the suspense, and i can't beat it so i won't find out if no one tells me!

Just hold down shifit and space, the other enemies will supply you with money as you kill them. You get morre then you use. After that he summons a demon that is fast and quick, but dies fast, but he respawns as long as the darkweaver is still alive. (Yes hes in all the levels). The last levels he summons this ig undead dragon, but you fight it after you kill the darkweaver again. Whiel fighting the dragon, don't summon anything becasue they die in one hit.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

it is not a good game

Dude are you serious??? It's an awesome game!
Showing 1-15 of 18