ForumsSupport Forumweird glitches happening today.

24 3525
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

first VERY slow,and pages wont load it says "Unternet explorer cannot find pages" and also the forum glitch happend..

evrything last post was "38" years ago

and it said no users have been online. and the comment glitch happening more than usual.

• 24 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah and it said oops cant find that page in every game or profile for minute or so.Its running slow!!Why?

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know..weird right? well carlies on vaca i saw on her profile? well not these profiles a myspace,and maybe she was AG'S heart?

Nomad

seems to me like its either overrun (to much activity for the sever) or maybe there is like a big update or somethin. the 38 years thing is weird though

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i noticed this as well, i thought they went and banned me. lol

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

i noticed this as well, i thought they went and banned me. lol

Jajajaj yeah man your right me too!!
kibblesand123
kibblesand123
423 posts
Nomad

38 years happend to me

also, my armatar was a big blue x (?)

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

weird..never heard that one and ive been here for 3 months or more.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I had a bunch of 404s happening to me, and an exceptionally long loading time in the forums... Seems to be somewhat over now, though. Maybe the server was just misbehaving.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Thats odd.I haven't had any of these glitches today.If I do then I will tell you,but I would suggest some of you who don't already get Firefox.It helps reduce the amount of glitches in the site for some reason.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I'd choose Firefox over IE to lessen the glitches. Personally, the pages are running faster now, and I haven't experienced the 38 years glitch in quite a while.

The comment glitch happens when you try to post two comments in too short of a time.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But i havn't gotten any more 38 or anything i now has a faster thing

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

i know weird..its like it knows..

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i had a &quotrofile dosent exist" message today.

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

I've also experienced strange glitches today. I'm sure that AG knows what is going on and is handling the situation. Just go with it, it'll most likely end soon.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I haven't, but then again I just got on =)

Ah well, seems like the normal stuff just refresh and it'll go away, or get a new internet(IE doesn't work sometimes but I still use it anyways). They're probably changing something or their is a lot of users on and it's making the server try to commit suicide.

Showing 1-15 of 24