ForumsSupport ForumA Formal Request to Armorgames.

19 3222
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I would like to affiliate with armorgames. I recently created an invisionfree forum, and I look to armorgames for publicity, a trade, so to speak. A small button, a redirect link, even a stickied topic of my forum would be enough. In exchange for this advertisement, I will make a redirect forum to the armorgames website. If you would like a button for members to click on, I would be more than happy to make one.
Also, if you would rather i integrate the armorgames community into the website skin itself, I would be more than happy to do THAT as well.
So, mods, admins, whoever, think this over and get back to me. I'm sure it would be beneficial to the both of us as owners of websites, and maybe we could both have some more members among the ranks.

If you don't want this offer, I understand completely. But, if you do, please reply here.

Dirkpitt's Hideout

Yes, the site is currently empty. It was made five minutes ago. But I assure you it will become more full as we get more members.

• 19 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah,if ag did work it out you should tell or ask them to put it on the place where the "Angels" online thing is,and a news.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Um that would not happen thone99 b/c they are paying AG for advertisement,but I think if they wanted to make affiliations with other sites then they could put a spot off to the left side for all of them.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Whats the site for?

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

its just a forum, nothing more.
For those of you thta have seen it, I know there's not much on it right now. I'm waiting for at least a few members.

Showing 16-19 of 19