ForumsSupport ForumSound Button

5 2334
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

ok so I listen to my comp for music and other things because my MP3 is completely destroyed. I think that there should be a button where u can turn off all sound on this website, because if ur playing some games too, then only about half of them have the button to decide if u want sound or not, and I know about 30 other people that play this in real life that also have these problems, tell me if u think this is a good idea

• 5 Replies
Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

oh and if there IS a button to turn sound off on any websites, if u can tell me where it is, that would also be helpful

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I actually like this idea, but I dunno enough about coding to know whether it's possible to implement or not... But those bleep noises and the sound from the commercials would be really nice to turn off...
And what is it with some people and not making a mute button in their games... Oh well.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I would love to be able to mute those annoying 'Hey...Waat' ads....

I usually use the sounds....however, if you use Vista, if you open the mixer, I think there is a button to mute just Internet Explorer or Firefox...I do this for MSN when I'm not meant to be on...(which is all the time btw...)

KingRyan

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

good idea duno if thy could do it and get it to work since most things around here go wrong

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

yeah good idea but would be impossible to do.

Showing 1-5 of 5