littlepike13
1 posts
Nomad

thank you so much

SirCodling
SirCodling
1 posts
Nomad

Getting stuck is too easy! I had the best ship on the sea (King Edward) a galleon fully stocked everything. I was sailing too close to the coast when a screen change happened. I treid everything to get my ship out. failed. Did it again, merchant ship showed up. I challenged it to fight, beat it, took the ship and found the ship i Took was now stuck too. bummer.

traskis007
traskis007
1 posts
Nomad

If you are in the exact same spot thet the treasure will be you click landing(top left) or L when you are on the shore. Then you can choose from: Repair ship, Search and set sail. Click search and it will tell you if anything has been found. If nothing was found check your treasure map (rocks, trees, curves, mountains). If it isn't the right place go somewhere else.

You get treasure maps when you stop at a city and click on TAVERN then click on TALK you will see people's names click on them and read what they say.
Treasurre maps cost 2000 coins.

I find making money easy by buying lots of treasure maps and then going to another port which will have a job to search an item. You have a look if you have the treasure map for it if you don't here's the list:
Legendary Wand E of Timaru
Light Sword SE of Les Sablas
Garnet Brooch N of Fortalesa
Jade Jewlbox N of Vlissingen
Gold Statue of Merlin N of Keylung
Violet Pearl S of Georgetown
Bronze Dagger N of Ras Tanura
Blue Elixir Flower N of Membasa
Gold Medallion W of Laurium
Mirmaid Bangle W of Alapucha
Malachite Box WSW of Aarlbarg
1676 Rum N of Haeman
Rusty Blade NE of Wande Point
Jewel of Paradise ESE of Paramaribo
Crown of Glory N of Remsgate
Diamond Eyes ENE of Port Halcourt
Ancient Manuscript SE of Triaste
Old Empty Chest SW of Pescare
Golden Torch N of Milford
Saruman Orb In cove between two palm trees E of Santo Guanta
Ruby Ring W of Adelaine
Book of Immortal NW of Tripoll
Golden Tear E of Libreville
Black Key of Bargen S of Shoreham
Dragon Scroll N of Grothenborg
Phoenix Egg SE of De Los Santos
Mummy Tomb Below Alesond where the tree is
Ruby Septer
Sapphire Ring SE Yanbu near the set of 5 palm trees
Black Beard Treasure SW Jizon
Aztec Gold Coins N Port Dunn
Undefind
Tiger Eyes NE of Banland
Diamond Arc
Seed of Life NW Banland
Banland Stone on the way to Banland where there will be a turn going down with lots of space near a special tree near a curve
These items can be found on the desert islands located on your map.
Ancient Herb of Life Island with crashed ship
Black Jade of Evil NW (on a desert island)
Ivory Flute
Gold Bracelet E of Moostyn

I haven't found some with these directions.

Andromagnus
Andromagnus
1 posts
Nomad

I can't find the Gold Bracelet.
Whats can I do if i'm aground?

HinduStuntHospital
HinduStuntHospital
1 posts
Nomad

I completed the story!!!
I know it is really late but still.
First things first: NEVER RELOAD THE GAME!!! You will never be able to complete the story because dark crystal can't be found.
1. WHAT IS MY NAME?: The game starts in a random port, you have memory loss and Mr. Gibs gives you his boat in return for finding a treasure. If this treasure is dark crystal, restart the game. DON'T CHEAT: Don't just go get that treasure (without map) because than the story won't continue.
2. LEARNING THE TRICKS (AGAIN): Start making some money as you trade from port to port. Make sure you go to tavern every time you enter a port. I usually trade Clove from Mogasidhu with Glassware from Sullom Foe as they are close to each other and have the highest market rate. It will not take to long when some dude in a tavern starts a conversation with you.
3. RISEN FROM THE DEAD: For me, it was every time in Mogasidhu. Notice that it's not the first time you go there, more like the tenth time. When you meet him, he calls you by your name (Raphael Selran) and tells you that you were attacked and killed by a pirate named Bernardo Sanchez in Puerto Caballo's sea. He also tells you that for more information, you should speak with Tonio Burciaga.
4. TONIO BURCIAGA: I usually went to Puerto Caballo, but could never find him. I found him in the tavern of Fortalesa which is near Puerto Caballo, but it was also my starting port. I thus recommend to visit your starting port and if he's not there to go to fortalesa or anywhere near puerto caballo.
5. THE AALBARG PLOT: When you meet Tonio Burciaga, he'll clarify that the pirate (Bernardo Sanchez) was hired by someone in Aalbarg and that you should go there for more information.
6. THE HOSTAGE SITUATION: In Aalbarg you need to go to the TOWNHALL (not the taverne) where you interact with Vilem Hein. He tells you that he will kill your brother if you don't get him 150.000 gold in 20 days. Get the gold and bring it to the townhall of Aalbarg. I don't know what actually happens if you don't make it in time.
7. REUNITED: You're back with your brother, but he tells you that he owed him 10.000 gold instead of 150.000. You want to confront Vilem Hein, but first you'll need to find him.
8. REVENGE: For me, it was after being reunited that this happened, but I think this can happen as soon as you get past point 3. I found a pirate galleon and when I approached it, it was Bernardo Sanchez (the pirate who was hired to kill me). After defeating him (be aware: he has two ships), a crew member found a treasure map. It is the map to the mr. Gibs treasure
9. RETURNING THE FAVOR: Go get the treassure and bring it to mr. Gibs
10. END GAME: To find Vilem Hein, you don't need to go to a specific port, because he'll be sailing with a gallion. Remember: Vilem Hein is not necessarily a pirate, so the gallion can be of all three kinds (make sure you enable your attack popup settings for all three kind of fleet). When finding him and defeating him, the game ends.

Showing 136-141 of 141