Peasant

SPOILER WARNINGthis will beat the gameSPOILER WARNING

ok theres

• 141 Replies
AnamCara
AnamCara
3 posts
Nomad

I am convinced that it isn't possible to "win" this game. I have found 27 treasures, none of them the dark crystal. If someone has found the Dark Crystal PLEASE post. I don't even need to know where you found it, just that you did. (Although where would be nice too).

karmakode
karmakode
4 posts
Nomad

i dont understand a word of this o.0

Trickyny
Trickyny
6 posts
Nomad

I'll repost my list of treasure locations from the other thread:

Legendary Wand East of Timaru
Light Sword SE of Les Sablas
Garnet Brooch N of Fortalesa
Jade Jewlbox N of Vlissingen
Gold Bracelet E of Moostyn (I think. I cant reach it, but the map matches.)
Gold Statue of Merlion N of Keylung
Violet Pearl south of Georgetown
Undefined On the way to BanLand
Bronze Dagger North of Ras Tanura
Tiger Eyes Just NE of BanLand
Blue Elixir Flower North of Membasa
Diamond Arc On the way to Banland
Gold Medallion West of Laurium
Mirmaid Bangle West of Alapucha
Ancient Herb of Life, Desert island w/ crashed ship
Malachite Box WSW of Aalbarg
1676's Rum N of Haeman
Rusty Blade NE of Wande Point
Jewel of Paradise ESE of Paramaribo
Black Jade of Evil NW Desert Island
Crown of Glory N of Remsgate
Ivory Flute Desert island
Diamond Eyes ENE of Port Halcourt
Ancient Manucript SE of Triaste
Old Empty Chest SW of Pescare
Golden Torch N of milford
Saruman Orb In cove east of Santo Guanta
Ruby Ring West of Adelaine
Book of Immortal NW of Tripoll
Seed of Life NW of Banland
Golden Tear east of Libreville
Black Key of Bargen S of Shoreham
Dragon Scroll North of Grothenborg
Phoenix Egg SE of De Los Santos
Banland Stone On the way to banland

Im pretty sure you have to have the map, to be able to pick up the treasure. So this is more of a guide for once you have the maps.

Also, you can only hold 40 maps, and if you pick up a new map when you havent found all the treasures you already have maps for, theres a change youll get the same map again. For example; because of whats apparently a glitch, I cant get far enough onto the shore to get the Gold Bracelet. As a result, I've gotten that map at least 3 times.

So now, I cant view any more maps, and I still havent found the Dark Crystal. The only solution I can think of it to start a new game and hope I get that dark crystal Map earlier.

grrrrr

Trickyny
Trickyny
6 posts
Nomad

Oh, and because I picked up an "Undefined" treasure, my "Explore lvl" is listed as "NaN"

Banland should be renamed Glitchland.

dnguyen
dnguyen
614 posts
Nomad

That's a really good guide you made

Trickyny
Trickyny
6 posts
Nomad

I also have an excel sheet with all the prices of all the goods for sale at each individual port.
But trading for money is a waste of time. Buy 10 of any good in the market and watch how much the price jumps. The only way to deal with it is to buy something, leave port, come back, buy it again, repeat until your cargo hold is full.

Also, the more of a good you sell in one click, the worse the profit is until you eventually take a loss. I find the threshold is usually around 50 for the break-even point. Except, if you're selling something the port sells, then you're sure to take a loss.
For example, if a port sells wool, DONT sell your wool there, sell it to a place that doesn't sell that good.

Trickyny
Trickyny
6 posts
Nomad

Update: you dont need to have the map to find an item.

Trickyny
Trickyny
6 posts
Nomad

Update: Theres a glitch where you loose all Main Quest progress when you load from a saved game.

SOPILER

Initally your main quest is to find the Dark crystal, then you earn your name from a guy in a tavern and find out you were sunk in the waters around Puerto Callerbo by a pirate named Bernardo Sanchez. You need to find Tonio Burciaga to get more info. Tonio tells you that Bernando was a merc (not quite in those words) sent by someone in Aalberg. Your new main mission is to go to Aalberg for further info. If you go there and go to the town hall you learn that the guy who gave you a ship is the one who put out a hit on you. He put out the contract because your brother owed him $150,000. Now he gives you a few days to come up with the money.

There was no way I could come up with that much, so I loaded from the save file which I made right before talking to him, and I'm back to "Find the Dark Crystal" and the other events to move the story along are never triggered again.

To sum it up, I dont think there really is a map to "The Dark Crystal" at least not one you can find in a tavern. So, if you want to beat the game, don't load from a save, dont close your browser, and dont get sunk. I think you may have a chance then.

Disappointing.

But please, let me know if you have the same results.

Yangwenli
Yangwenli
2 posts
Nomad

Hello dude, I think I have completed the GAME's story part. I think I am able to give some suggestions to you who want to hear "you have find out all the mysteries..." as the game said. I tried many times to reopen the game until the old sailor ask me to find out golden tear instead of dark crystal. golden tear is easier to find out as well. then I earned some money and go to take it, it is located around the left-bottom corner. NOTICE: after doing any important thing you should fight a battle, if not the main goal will not change. NOTICE#2: after discover the main goal stuff you will see the old guy in every port you land. so do not stay anywhere and back to the first port you started. remeber it. then you will lost your aim for a while. however, visit the traven there, or in other port, you will see someone who say he is wonder that you still alive, you may have seen tis guy before, not matter. he will tell you to visit someone called tonio. then you go everywhere to find him. after seeing him, he will tell you back to AALBERG, then you see someone captured your brother, give him 150000 within someday.. (for me, the day is undefined march , so I just get the money with march) , fight more battles to earn , after giving this money , your brother released. then your main goal became find this Viem something. After some while, I meet the bernardo Sanchez in the sea, there will be some special scene and battle started. after defeated him I take a map , which indicated the golden tear's positoion! I think the game planned i should find the Tear after killing this guy, but never mind. Then I meet that Vilem guy and killed him in battle, then the game said all mysteries done. I think this is the story. Also, beware not to take job in town hall which tell you to kill Vilem or that Sanchez, sometimes the town hall ask for them .I am not sure does it matter.

Yangwenli
Yangwenli
2 posts
Nomad

one last remind: Do NOT do anything in Banland, it does not help, and if you made your money Nah, you can not sell ship to change it, too bad, and there are one treasure called "underfined" there , taking that makes your fame at explore Nah and having "loser pig" as title. Too bad useless the banland. Money is easy to earn with info of townhall, sinking other's ships as well.

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

I HAVE FOUND DARK CRYSTAL BUT IT WAS IN FREE PLAY.I WAS SAILING IN MY GALLEON(I COULD WOOP ANY1 IN A MULTIPLAYER FIGHT)AND RANDOMLY STOPPED HIT SEARCH AND I FOUND IT.I FORGET WAT ISLAND IT WAS THOUH

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

Banland is stupid.and wats the highest rank u can get?right now im at pirate captain.and how do u get explore levels up?i went to and unknown town i never been to be4 and then my explore level was1

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

[b]trickyny i agree "glitch land" is a good name

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

I rule this game in free play.

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

when u start in story mode first hire ten more sailors.then buy some ammo(but dont spend all of your cash!).go to the town hall and get the deliver a letter job.then deliver the letter and buy some more ammo.if you are lucky u can find a carrack merchant ship .if there r two in the battle retreat.start going in circles around the carrack and fire cannons until 10 or more of there guys r dead.then board them and take over the ship.then go to a port and get the deliver a letter job again to gain money to buy more cannons men and ammo.I think this is the best way to start off a story mode game.u dont hav to listen to me do watever u want but thats the way i became a pirate captain!

Showing 46-60 of 141