Peasant

SPOILER WARNINGthis will beat the gameSPOILER WARNING

ok theres

• 141 Replies
Kubmike
Kubmike
1 posts
Nomad

Can anyone help me locate Vilem Hein? I have completed all of the missions prior to this and I have been looking in the sea for him forever and sometimes checking ports to see if he is maybe there. I assume it is a pirate but I have killed like 100 already and none are him. Any help?

Thunderhawk
Thunderhawk
7 posts
Nomad

cool thanks

armorgames12
armorgames12
65 posts
Nomad

i dont get it

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

dont get wat?

FredY
FredY
1 posts
Nomad

Dude i got the dark crystal map, but i can't find the treasure.

xmetalhead69
xmetalhead69
1 posts
Nomad

yangwenli, you have THE WORST grammar I have ever seen.

yan2jj
yan2jj
1 posts
Nomad

where can u find the dark crystal?

Masterofthesea
Masterofthesea
7 posts
Nomad

ive never heard of a map for "dark crystal" i just was sailing around needed to repair my ship landed on an island got curios and hit "search".i found dark crystal but then i sold it.

b1k3rwaif
b1k3rwaif
1 posts
Nomad

why does the game get buggy when I attack a port?

liamwantsmorebrains
liamwantsmorebrains
8 posts
Nomad

were do u find the dark crystal because thats how u win the gamme and iv found every thing acept that

Jpeter8766
Jpeter8766
1 posts
Shepherd

I found vilem Hein.

He's not on a pirate vessel...after a long time sailing about, I sailed past a merchant vessel, and that resulted in a find.

After finding, the main quest goes back to finding the dark crystal.

alapito
alapito
12 posts
Nomad

There is no dark crystal, if you get it, restart the game.

person222
person222
1 posts
Nomad

umm can anyone help me fins and item its a ruby i think umm like where do u find items.....???

flipje1968
flipje1968
4 posts
Nomad

I have found:
Black Beard Treasure - West of Jizan
Ruby Scepter - in a bay between Jebail and Yanbu
Sapphire Ring - East of Yanbu

I am still looking for: Astec Gold Coins

Jo3l
Jo3l
1 posts
Jester

I sold the Dark Crystal to someone in a tavern, but I had never found it before then-- Looks like the whole Dark Crystal concept is a glitch in the game. It's a shame, because this game has a lot of potential otherwise. However, after I sold the Dark Crystal (which I'd never had), I got in a fight with Bernardo Sanchez and killed him to get a treasure map. Trying now to figure out what it takes me to.

FYI, a nice trick to make money: Go to Chalmers (NE corner of map), load up on Musk, which is extraordinarily cheap. Take the Musk to the nearby town (NW just a little bit) of Jebail where you can sell it for a profit and load up on super-cheap Silver. Go back to Musk, sell the Silver, load up on Musk again, repeat again and again until you can improve your ship. You can buy a Galleon by early March 1527.

Showing 61-75 of 141