Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

master of the secret sea cheat and guide

Posted Dec 7, '08 at 5:43pm

Masterofthesea

Masterofthesea

7 posts

ive never heard of a map for "dark crystal" i just was sailing around needed to repair my ship landed on an island got curios and hit "search".i found dark crystal but then i sold it.

Posted Dec 8, '08 at 9:40am

b1k3rwaif

b1k3rwaif

1 post

why does the game get buggy when I attack a port?

Posted Dec 10, '08 at 4:26am

TheRageOfHeaven

TheRageOfHeaven

21 posts

you can play without any cheat

Posted Dec 20, '08 at 7:44am

liamwantsmorebrains

liamwantsmorebrains

13 posts

were do u find the dark crystal because thats how u win the gamme and iv found every thing acept that

Posted Dec 21, '08 at 6:01am

Jpeter8766

Jpeter8766

1 post

I found vilem Hein.

He's not on a pirate vessel...after a long time sailing about, I sailed past a merchant vessel, and that resulted in a find.

After finding, the main quest goes back to finding the dark crystal.

Posted Jan 3, '09 at 1:14pm

alapito

alapito

12 posts

There is no dark crystal, if you get it, restart the game.

Posted Jan 11, '09 at 1:21pm

person222

person222

1 post

umm can anyone help me fins and item its a ruby i think umm like where do u find items.....???

Posted Jan 13, '09 at 10:47am

flipje1968

flipje1968

4 posts

I have found:
Black Beard Treasure - West of Jizan
Ruby Scepter - in a bay between Jebail and Yanbu
Sapphire Ring - East of Yanbu

I am still looking for: Astec Gold Coins

Posted Jan 15, '09 at 4:31pm

Jo3l

Jo3l

1 post

I sold the Dark Crystal to someone in a tavern, but I had never found it before then-- Looks like the whole Dark Crystal concept is a glitch in the game. It's a shame, because this game has a lot of potential otherwise. However, after I sold the Dark Crystal (which I'd never had), I got in a fight with Bernardo Sanchez and killed him to get a treasure map. Trying now to figure out what it takes me to.

FYI, a nice trick to make money: Go to Chalmers (NE corner of map), load up on Musk, which is extraordinarily cheap. Take the Musk to the nearby town (NW just a little bit) of Jebail where you can sell it for a profit and load up on super-cheap Silver. Go back to Musk, sell the Silver, load up on Musk again, repeat again and again until you can improve your ship. You can buy a Galleon by early March 1527.

Posted Jan 17, '09 at 12:38pm

bjorndaking

bjorndaking

244 posts

Thnx, but not every point was true like 4.

Reply to master of the secret sea cheat and guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!