ForumsGamesYou have been chosen to make a game!!!!! OMG fainting...>.>

10 3430
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

If this is supposed to be in the forum games section, sorry!
But, let's say somebody hired you to make a flash game for AG, any type of game. Here, you will describe to use what the game is!

Tell us the name of your game, describe it, how it would work, etc.

• 10 Replies
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

hey fire tail if i were to make a game id make it a bit like sonny because it would be my first game so mabey a sinjid something like that The main character would bea surviver of a plane crash and he haste o make it back to home

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Mine would combine Tower Defense with Games like Brick and Rebound. You could like build towers that help you to kill all of the bricks and the bricks would have characteristics and there would be bosses and such.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

id make a four second fury + ball revamped game

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I guess I would make a game called toast defence,where you a guy with a super toaster,and your fending off hungry teenagers from your kitchen.You launch toast at them,and you eventually upgrade you toaster.At the end you would get the toastanaitor(from klaushouses art contest submission)that or another idea I came up with for a defence game,which was psted a while back in the programming section Here

killmage
killmage
4 posts
Nomad

i would make an rpg fighting series kinda like zelda but different, and people could actually stay entertained on it, i have no clue whati'd cal a game like that tho, it needs an attractive name, anyway thanks 4 givin me sumthin to think about and thanks for akin 5 mins of my boredom,

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Nice choices, all.
We would all be good flash makers if we could actually make what we describe.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

I would make a game where... where... where... *faints*

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

I would call it WWII: The Forgotten Front it would be about the bloodiest battles in World War Two, the Eastern front and particularly Stalingrad.

Venima
Venima
10 posts
Nomad

How about....

A tactics combat game where you have a hero and some followers, the standard are knights, archers and mages but you can create classes! And maybe, once you've completed the game, create their attacks too. (also a skirmish mode)

I dunno what to call it :P

Showing 1-9 of 10