ForumsSupport Forumfriends online.

8 1835
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Sometimes I want to start a conversation with an old friend, but I don't know if their online or not. I see the moderators have blue and administrators have green, but what if friends had yellow? I think this would be nice, if it isn't a huge waste of time.

• 8 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hey,if theyre on look at there profile,next to theire armatar there should be a dot.
green=on.

red=inactive.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

oh, thanks theone, didn't notice that ^^

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Yes, but that dot is if they have done anything in the past 5 minutes, and it's a bit slow to update. They could be off playing a game for 10 minutes, and, correct me if I'm wrong, it would show them as offline. So I like your idea.

Nomad

Also so your not confused later, mods an admins color text doesnt meen they are online or not. At leats I dont think so. I think it just shows them as a mod/admin.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I meant at the bottom of the forums thingy. you know, where everyone online is listed. I think that if their names were highlighted in yellow or something, then we could start a conversation betterer.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Well, if their name is at the bottom of the forums, that means they are online.

acedragon24
acedragon24
21 posts
Nomad

i have many friends just not on here

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Ohh, nevermind. Please disregard my previous post.
I think it would be awesome if your friends were a different color on the forums, don't know how much work it would take but it would probably we worth it.

Showing 1-8 of 8