Demonarian23
Demonarian23
431 posts

Tell me pls what are merits cuz i don't know

• 15 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
680 posts

If you write down a well planned long comment on a game, you recieve a Merit which gets you a great 25 points

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
431 posts

hey, i posted a comment very very very long on ultimate defense and it was VERY logicall
when do i get the 25 points????

bigbrain
bigbrain
1,593 posts

When a Mod sees it.But it is better to post on new games,Mods check them more often.

jahsonx
jahsonx
336 posts

Maybe these mods ignore some good comments or maybe they don't see them at all.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,328 posts

With over 1000 games to hunt through, we don't always find every merit worthy comment. But yes, a merit is awarded for a great review of a game that is well written and thought out.

Ricador
Ricador
3,761 posts

If you write down a well planned long comment on a game, you receive a Merit which gets you a great 25 points

Well it does not have to be really long. I have seen ones that are only like 8 sentences.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,144 posts

yes, they dont have to be long, but the have to be constructive, and give your opinion of the game. they also have to make sense, and have good grammar.

InTheZone
InTheZone
580 posts

Well it does not have to be really long. I have seen ones that are only like 8 sentences.

Those were probably before the heightened merit standards -- but yeah, merits don't need to be long. As long it's constructed and written well, that's all that counts.
Coolrunner30
Coolrunner30
295 posts

merits are things that you get for doing puncation and a long report on any game.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,493 posts

Those were probably before the heightened merit standards -- but yeah, merits don't need to be long. As long it's constructed and written well, that's all that counts.

I got a merit for a comment that was less then 5 sentences long and got a merit for it after the hightened merit standards.So I think its more about the content then how long it is,but it being longer helps people notice it,and vote it up.Anyways for detailed info on merits(along with mods) refer to this page.

lol why has this gone on so long. Question was answered.

Who else thinks this should be http://armorgames.com/images/icn-locked.png?

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
320 posts

i was also wonderingh what merits were thx

juan999999
juan999999
3,078 posts

Merits are well constructed comments left in games describing in detail the goo,bad,graphics,music,etc. of the game.Needs great grammar and a good length.Need to say what you think personally and what it needs.

juan999999
juan999999
3,078 posts

One more thing.Merits are bold and sometimes very long.Not all need to be long but need to be organized.

atloria
atloria
25 posts

I think that merits should be given out more and easier to get.

Showing 1-15 of 15