ForumsSupport Foruma suggestion

23 3130
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

If a person gets banned, or is inactive for about a month, I think that comments should automatically close. This will help prevent ghost accounts, and people won't lose points (I think). This would also help spamming on banned members for days on end.

• 23 Replies
mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Hmmmm.....you mean for the temporary banned accounts? This isn't a bad idea, but it isn't a that well needed suggestion. It would stop spamming while the member is away, but they could always delete it when they get back on.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This has been suggested before, don't know where the topic went.. But it is a good idea.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

this is a good idea.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wow that's true.People would take advantage.But mods will find out sooner or later.

Nomad

@ juan

How would people take advantage of it.

This suggestion is preventing people from taking advantage.

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

i agree

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah that is what im saying.This should be done becuase some people take advantage of banned accounts.You get what im saying.

Nomad

Oh ok haha. I understand what your saying now.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

another great idea ! i like this forum alot

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Suggested before. 99% of people approved it.
I like it...
It should be implemented...with options, of course.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

The mods would only block them.MM really nice idea.Stops people from spamming and taking advantage.I agree with this

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Who's MM?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I'm like thinking.

Hmmmmmm
Ohhhhhh
Ahhhhh
Mmmmmm

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting.
Ok, I get it.

ajajaj92
ajajaj92
195 posts
Nomad

[i]PLEASE READ !

hello Armor Games,I was wanting,how about something like clans?dont get it?well the "CLANS" i want ar something like that:Everyone who likes the (Game,for example:Killing stickman game series) can enter a clan called (name of the clan,for example:Crazy stickman's killers!)and give suggestions for new games about (Example:games that kill stickmans)they can have their ideas and all.The Armor Gamers who make the (D.S or Dying Stickman)can choose one (or more) of the suggestion and use it to make a new(Ex. means Example,ok? Ex.: Kill the stickman(s)'s kind of games)

Showing 1-15 of 23