ForumsSupport ForumPrivate messaging

14 2439
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well i thought instead of having a comment box we could have an inbox so they are private to you and only you and the mods can see them. ITs a good system. So that way if you want somthing that you and sombody else dont want the entire armogames members to see(besisdes moderators).

• 14 Replies
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

that sound like a relly good idea

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

PMing would be a really good idea. Thing is moderators would have to keep track of PMs too.

PMing wouldn't be so bad, just keep the flag option open so when someone is trolling or spamming you can let someone know.

then there is the thing with AP. 1? 2? how many should there be for that?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Hey made one of this forums a month ago.it would be nice but modes don't like it.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

like i said its prolly because they have to keep track of different parts of comments.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Also, if it was implemented, there certainly shouldn't be any AP gain for it.

Sorry about resurrecting this topic, which may even be a double...

Just... If we ever get PMs (which I'd personally like), it should be 0 AP. It wouldn't contribute to the site.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I like this idea.
Viewing messages privately.
I quite like it...
I'd agree.
Although if we could have a secret messaging option in the AG chat, so there is no AP, would be even better.

armoredbruno
armoredbruno
159 posts
Nomad

nice idea I aggre

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

@firetail:
Getting it in the AG chat wouldn't be nearly as good... You know, you have to both be on it to get the messages, and people can get impatient waiting for you to answer...
And it could easily be no AP on the site itself. It's not that hard. Just don't add some counter for the PMs.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

PMs don't contribute much to the site at all, but having a private messages inbox would be fine, all the other sites have it, but most people here don't have a problem with privacy. By the way, this is a common suggestion in the common suggestions list.

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

It would be cool but it would also hard to make.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@Zophia
Just a half-hearted suggestion, take no notice.

@theone
The coding wouldn't be that hard.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

its a good, idea. but it should be 0 ap

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

This has been brought up before, it's a nice idea but it should be no AP and only people that u have added can PM you.

MJMinty
MJMinty
28 posts
Nomad

I think Private Messaging should be the same as commenting like the same amount of AP.And with the inbox thing I'd much more prefer taht if someone was giving a password for a club or some code or something I like the idea I'll say.

Showing 1-14 of 14