ForumsSupport Forumspelling right

8 1705
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

i think that there should be a spell check so if yoy wrote something wrong and you didnt notice you can just press spell check instead of posting a typo or going back to change stuff

• 8 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Some browsers include spell check and some toolbars do too. You can easily get either.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

IMO even spell checking isn't that big of a deal. I don't know, its just not that important. If you're someone like me with like 60GWAM its not needed that much.

If you really do need spell check though, i suppose it would be alright if there was something like right-clicking on the misspelled word and there would be a small list of words that the cpu would have for you and you can go from there.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I have spell check.Who doesn't

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

I'm a spelling fiend thats why i don't = D

If, by some miracle, that I DO misspell, then i just type it up in Word, then it would have a list of words for me to choose, as said by my suggestion.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I'm trying to learn to correct my mistakes myself, I don't spell check, spell check doesn't include grammar check which can ruin everything.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

never once did i have a time when a green squiggle appeared over my sentence LOL

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

no i type to fast and i accidently misspell words

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

i can tell

now before we get off topic, I just want to include that there is a 5% chance that Moderators will actually approve. Nice idea though.

Showing 1-8 of 8