ForumsWEPRdo you believe in the book of revelations? do you think we're living in those times?

25 6142
PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

some say Obama is the anti-christ because he is of muslim descent and offers world peace just like how the ant-christ does in the book of revelations. i dont necessarily believe that. what do you think? are we living in those times? will you be part of the rapture or left behind?

• 25 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Everyone knows that Catholics are evil ( lol j/k)! That's why the Pope is the AC! "donate money, you'll go to Heaven!"

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

i think that is not true

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

lol I apologize folks if you are Catholic. I'm Baptist, so you can kinda understand why I would say such a thing. Trying to lighten up the Flaming Forum is all ; )

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Everyone knows that Catholics are evil ( lol j/k)! That's why the Pope is the AC! "donate money, you'll go to Heaven!"
Well, many actually agree with that statement. It's suprising the amount of "Protestants" who would say that the pope is the Antichrist.
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

we arent living in the end times and the rapture is real...

Please enlighten us all where the rapture is mentioned in the bible...

(i hope you look at this thread again...)
empyrion
empyrion
79 posts
Nomad

i think that the rapture an the endtimes are near if not already upon us, it is a very interesting subject though, and some ppl find it offensive that i get raptured while they stay here while earth is flooded w/ fire

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

First off the pope is the anti-christ obama is not muslim adn in the book of revelation God says that there will be hundreds of years where teh devil will use every ounce of power to try to turn more against God but in the end God wins

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

the pope is the anti-christ

Oh so you DO agree with me? : ) I thought so too.
MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

It's what my pastor says shin i am Lutheran adn the pope claims to eb God but all he is is a man who has to much power adn thinks to highly of himself

nzpagan
nzpagan
6 posts
Nomad

There is some biblical prophecy that says the next pope (not the current one) will be the devil in disguise...

Not being a christian I don't believe in the end times, but with everything that's happening in the world I can see why some would think the End Times are upon us...

Showing 16-25 of 25