ForumsWEPRWorst organazations, companys,or networks

13 6547
Ganolink
Ganolink
18 posts
Nomad

Name a comapny you hate and why.

I hate battleon (the guys who made adventure quest)
Thy love to make kids cry. Everything cost alot and gold is treated like pennies. They make a crappy class web
and everything from promotions to taming wild animals is CHANCE. I swear the guys who made it are nerds(the nerd that doesn't do anything useful in life,
geeks do something)
ANDD they r perverts, look at the game and you will instantly know, theres no Dracula,there r vampires but no Dracula

^lot of words

• 13 Replies
Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I don't like Disney or Viacom.

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, if you hate Adventure Quest, don't play it. I played it for over a year and reached level 100 (I had two other characters, too), but I eventually quit.

A couple weeks after I started I upgraded to Gaurdian. Back then I only paided 15 dollars (and there were no Z-tokens, and X-Gaurdians had just been released), so it wasn't too bad. The game gets repetitive after a while, but it does get updates every week. Basically, you either like it or you don't.

Now, I have to admit, with the release of Z-Tokens, AQ became a money-hungry beast. Z-Tokens became the new gold and gold became obsolete. And since Z-Tokens cost real money, if you don't pay you have very little currency in the game.

They advertise that AQ is a "free" game and it is true. However if you don't pay to play, gameplay is VERY limited. So you have to either buck up and pay for it or make the best with a third-rate FREE game.

What it boils down to is that Adventure Quest is a game like any other. You are not compelled to play so if you don't like it, don't play it.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

what? I'm a free user and there's not a huge limit. Z-Tokens can be gotten in battles, I am quite rich in them, I don't need guardianship cause I can easily get through everything without all the fancy stuff. I don't get what the dracula and stuff means, how do vampires make them perverts? But as Eyes said, DON'T PLAY IT, don't rant about it and waste our time!

and I hate disney as well Kurgle(cheap m......f......b......)

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

Perhaps Adventures have gotten more features available, I haven't played in a while. Last I checked 90% of the map was Gaurdian only.

In regards to Z-Tokens:

Again, I can only speak from past experiences, but Z-Token items became the most powerful items in the game and even the best gold items weren't nearly as good. That and Z-Tokens from monsters were next to nothing. Maybe that's changed.

I think what he meant by the Dracula comment was the old "Safiria is way too risqué" spiel.

bates
bates
98 posts
Nomad

I have to say Comcast. Its not the service that makes them the worst, but the customer satisfaction. They have the worst customer satisfaction of any U.S. company.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Wal-mart and Microsoft are like an abusive ex boyfriend.

The Internet Service Provider sucks here, too.

Dell is super-annoying because some of their own products aren't even universal to all Dell products.

Any cell phone company.

That's all I can think of right now. I have enough contempt to go around, though.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

1.microsoft for stealing my time with problems since windows 3.1 instead of playing games
2.exxonmobil for exploiting our earth and don't give a shit about green technologies
and last but not least Scientology for taking peoples money, life and pride and leave nothing

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Those stupid "religiously affiliated" groups that claim things like evolution isn't real and here's the proof, just buy this $20 video.
Ugh, I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

peda

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

do you mean peta????

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

yeah i did my bad.

another one is cicis pizza

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Oooh, oooh! I have a good one!

That company that has that really old guy talking about religion and dissing people for stupid reasons. And then want money. For something.

God, I hate that old man.

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

hm.......mormons????Jehovah's Witnesses????

All crappy guys who tell people that they are wrong and just good when they pay 20 â¬,dollars,pounds or whatever

Showing 1-13 of 13