ForumsSupport ForumArmatars Armatars Armatars Armatars Armatars

9 1759
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I haven't been on at all lately, school stuff, it's of no importance. But the thing that is quite troublesome is that every time I come to AG for a quite peek, all I see is armartar threads, as if making hundreds will make a difference. From what I have seen, our freelance artist isn't have a lapse of creativity or anything, he makes them on a monthly basis and has pretty good ideas and I doubt he will just run out any time soon. Lets stop screaming about armartars and think of things that might actually benefit AG and not just be another thread about begging for more armartars, which come quite often, there is no reason for people to be throwing out threads left and right about it.

That's my 2 cents, afk for another week.

• 9 Replies
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

I haven't been on at all lately, school stuff, it's of no importance. But the thing that is quite troublesome is that every time I come to AG for a quite peek, all I see is armartar threads, as if making hundreds will make a difference. From what I have seen, our freelance artist isn't have a lapse of creativity or anything, he makes them on a monthly basis and has pretty good ideas and I doubt he will just run out any time soon. Lets stop screaming about armartars and think of things that might actually benefit AG and not just be another thread about begging for more armartars, which come quite often, there is no reason for people to be throwing out threads left and right about it.

That's my 2 cents, afk for another week.

I know what you mean klaus, but every since we went to out of the medievil theme and to "Jungle armatars" people think its possible to make anything into an armatar now. I like the idea of armatars and all but a 100 threads aren't necessary.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I believe that an armatar topic should be stickied for further use so not so much armatar topics come up :P

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

hey mine was the only one then 3 others came up.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

there is a giant thread that Theone99 made. Use that for armatar suggestions, I don't want to see any more than that.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Ok. Is it in the first 5 pages?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Stickying one of those threads would possibly help solve the problem, but I dunno... Some people don't even bother reading what is stickied.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Usually people who hang around the forums a lot never notice a new sticky (unless theres like 2 more). Usually when the mass amount of armatar topics come around a new set comes.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

cant we just make a topic and discuss ALL armatar problems there?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, like I have said before, a current batch is in the works. We are always working on new armatars. So it really is a waste of breath to go around asking if more are going to come out, and when. We don't always know exactly when they will be out, but I can assure you that new ones are being made right now.
Showing 1-9 of 9