Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Sonny 2

Posted Oct 4, '08 at 10:47am

Mummy1

Mummy1

88 posts

Sonny 2, they are making new charachters I've seen them they look like zombies but actually they are humans. Veradux is in it again and he's changed so have the ZPCI elites

Posted Oct 4, '08 at 10:50am

juan999999

juan999999

3,162 posts

Actually go to the Armor Blog and look for the news and updates

ArmorBlog

And this is a question from a NEWCOMER, so it's on the right area.

Posted Oct 4, '08 at 11:46am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,792 posts

May I tell you something,Yoshiki666? A rule you must learn is to be patient. Although I´m pretty new to the community, I know loads of tricks already. You, on the other hand, expect people to tell you how to find these cool tricks, which you can if you search on the Support and suggestions forum and go down a few pages. Yes, this topic is off topic, but you are excused because your new to the site.

Have a nice day, by the way.

Posted Oct 4, '08 at 6:58pm

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

No, you may not tell me something. You may have thought you were sounding polite there, but actually it sounded worse :/
It wasn't neccesarily off topic, I even stated that I was new and just posted it here. I never even intended to create an account, I just wanted to find out if anyone knew the release date because I read so many different things that I had no idea which to believe.

And for anyone else that says this is off topic and crap, "I AM NEW TO THE SITE" therefore I am a NEWCOMER! Which means I posted this in the correct section. Like I already said, I didn't know my way round so posted here, maybe next time I'll take all your shitty advise and post somewhere else ¬_¬

Posted Oct 7, '08 at 10:12pm

i_rule_the_world

i_rule_the_world

27 posts

its alright to play

Posted Oct 8, '08 at 10:32am

Kiriks

Kiriks

2 posts

Its not cool to insult people over the internet, but much like every other forum online the universal rule is that you lurk for a couple weeks without posting. That way you come to understand how to post, and what is acceptable.

Posted Oct 8, '08 at 1:10pm

Yoshiki666

Yoshiki666

9 posts

I have a good idea, how about I sign out and never come online again? That way I can't be criticized for being new ¬_¬
In my last post I said I never intended to make an account and just wanted to find out some information. But apparently everyone on here just likes to pick little things and make others feel unwelcome and despised because of a small error.
Well, you won't be getting anymore posts from me, because I now dislike most of the armor games community :/
Thanks for the lovely welcoming and incredible advise, and good bye!

And some real thanks to those that weren't unnecesarily harsh ^_^

Reply to Sonny 2

You must be logged in to post a reply!