ForumsSupport Forumif u get banned by a mod can u become unbanned or once your banned you stay banned??

25 3411
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

sorry if this has been brought up befor im just curious.

• 25 Replies
Nomad

Not sure, but I wouldn't get banned just to find out. Lol

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

To get banned you probably had to do something very terrible. I very much doubt it, unless you contact a moderator apologizing and ask to get unbanned. If not, you have to start all over.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Once you are banned, you are banned. Temporary bans expire, but temporary bans are permanent.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

Once you are banned, you are banned. Temporary bans expire, but temporary bans are permanent.

What she meant to say is Temporary bans expire, permanent bans are permanent...

I hope that's what she meant to say )
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What she meant to say is Temporary bans expire, permanent bans are permanent...

Heh, yep! That is what I meant to say. Once you are permanently banned, you will not be allowed back on the site.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

On a sidenote to this topic, why is it that you can't view a banned members profile? Does it get deleted completely?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Heh, yep! That is what I meant to say. Once you are permanently banned, you will not be allowed back on the site.

you mean, you cant use that profile, or you cant come back?
Nomad

Here is a question about being banned.

When someone is perma-banned. Does their username become free use?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

perma = permanently banned.

Nomad

Yeah but does that mean that somebody else can sign up with that username? Like does that un-register and allow somebody else to come along down the road, pick the username and use it.

Like say John gets perma-banned. Does Will who wants to use the name John, can he?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

a perma banned user is like a locked or deleted topic. Other users cannot use them.

Nomad

You still don't get what I'm saying...

When a user is perma-banned. and his account is deleted. Can another use pick that username. Like does that username become available again?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

No, you can't use the account name again.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

When a user is perma-banned. and his account is deleted. Can another use pick that username. Like does that username become available again?

You'll just get banned again. Unless you are very discreet and don't late people know you are the same person. Some people actually last quite long, but in the end, everyone gets caught and banned again.

All in all it is just a really stupid idea. If you get banned, just go to another site and start over there.
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

if you get banned are you not allowed to make another account from the same email address......just wondering

Showing 1-15 of 25