Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Where to Put Your Threads at

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:15pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

There is specific information about each section of the AG board, but I've seen many threads that don't belong in that particular forum. This is probably not necessary but I would like to stress this, and this can  lead to reducing work for our moderators.

Support and Suggestions:
This is a forum for those that need help from Armor Games Only, for those that need help from the forums, for those that have ideas to make Armor Games better.

Newcomer's Forum:
This is a forum for those that are new to AG and would need to ask questions and seek guidance from veteran users. Also used for introducing yourself. There is no AP gained.

Video Games: Anything that has to do with any video game. Discuss about video games, game systems, and gaming news here.

Flash Games: Anything that has to do with flash games. Can be from Armor Games too.

Game Walkthroughs: Contains walkthroughs from players that are masters of a certain game and would like to share their knowledge.

Forum Games: Create fun and interesting forum games here to entertain fellow Armor Games players. There is no AP gained.

World Events, Politics, Religion, News: All threads that pertain to these categories go here. Give out the latest news, debate about situations and different religions and discuss world events here.

Popular Media: Movies, Music and Art goes here. Discuss the latest popular Movie, the greatest song, and the most interesting art piece here.

The Tavern: Basically like a General Discussion Forum. Anything to a point can be discussed here. Any thread that doesn't pertain to the rest of the other categories goes here.

Programming Help: Situations that require programming assistance goes here. This is the forum for those that need help with programming. Threads that go here DO NOT go in the Support/Suggestions forum, or the Newcomer's Forum.

Music, Art, Writing: Threads that are about YOUR creativity go here. Show others your creativity and discuss and admire your and others' masterpieces. Threads that belong here DO NOT go under the Popular Media Forum.

Hopefully, just hopefully this will be of use to some of you and this will negate much confusion over the forums. Moderators, if you think this is helpful, you may sticky this, if you want.

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:16pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Okay good people keep posting stuff in the wrong place.

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:17pm

268 posts

Hey really nice thinking man.

I hate seeing threads in the wrong spot.

Hey does anyone agree with me? I think the Tavern should be 0 AP too. It doesn't really have anything beneficial to this site or games. It would only make sense to be 0 AP.

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:24pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

Yes, but that is a thread for another day isn't it?

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:26pm

268 posts

Yeah i guess so...

Hey man you should remake this, but make the names clickable to that particular forum? it might help out a little to some of the most noobiest peoplez

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:29pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Yeah that would be great.

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:30pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

I guess I could've done that...Let's wait until a moderator notices and decides before doing anything else.

Posted Sep 21, '08 at 9:32pm

slipsoccer

slipsoccer

1,054 posts

Nice choice.

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 4:16pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

Discussion anyone? Do you think this was useful, granted that it would contain links to the different forums?

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 4:17pm

268 posts

Very Useful. Like I said, you should definitely remake it it.

Reply to Where to Put Your Threads at

You must be logged in to post a reply!