Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Where to Put Your Threads at

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 7:03pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,068 posts

Knight

I think it is too painfully obvious. I hardly ever see people create threads in the wrong section. When they do, it is usually an iffy thread were you can not tell if it should go into the World Events section or the Tavern. Threads like this don't really help out so much.

I beleive that this thread, judging by the lack of replys from newbies, did not really help all that much.

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 7:08pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

Then you haven't been on at all NoName. You haven't seen the threads that pop up here in the forums much. And who gives a rep if no one has replied to this yet? This is helpful to new users, and you know what? After I made this, the wrong thread in the wrong forum issue has dropped significantly. You may think its not helpful, fine, but I think it is. That's reason enough.

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 7:24pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,068 posts

Knight

There are occasionally misplaced threads, I am just saying that this thread/guide was just a little much. If a user honestly has troubles finding out were to post something then they will either ask or make a misplaced thread.

I have been around the block quite often. We just don't need any more guides in this thread. Look here.

Posted Sep 22, '08 at 7:27pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

2,517 posts

So you think my thread is a "little guide"? Whatever. Say what you will, I have seen no guides that are like mine, and I call that special.

Reply to Where to Put Your Threads at

You must be logged in to post a reply!