ForumsThe TavernIf you could change the past in any way what would you do?

34 6908
Blobman
Blobman
20 posts
Nomad

any time is alowed

type it like this

EX. If I could change the past I would...
I'll start
If I could change the past I would tell people not to use gasoline as fuel and insted use soler power

• 34 Replies
Ganolink
Ganolink
18 posts
Nomad

but they won't no how to make soaler panels

if i could change the past i would kill the person who made pie and
then invent pie myself and make everyone make only meat pot pie or apple pie

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This is along the lines of the traveling back in time to change something thread... you might want to check that one out.

rumen
rumen
307 posts
Nomad

I would make posters with Hitler being emo and people would make fun of Hitler and noone listen to him.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i would use the time machine to go FORWARDS into the future and get some cool gadgets from them and come show them off to every maybe id get some cool armor then id become president of north america and then id turn the position over to my family and then they would include me then we would all become good presidents. and technically it is changing the past, becasue im changing the past of the future.

brettroks
brettroks
49 posts
Nomad

i wouldnt change anything at all

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

good one ifish

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

thank you i try

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I would change one small decision that I made at approximately 2AM on June 15, 2006. Had I done one thing slightly differently, my wife would be alive today.

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

I want to go back at somewhen in March, 2007. I've done something wrong to my best friend, and now, I see him with another best friend, it makes me so jealous seeing them together. And... I want to go back in time and tell myself to all the answers in our examination and ace the test! Lols. XD

shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

if i could change the [pst i would of broke up with my ex befour she dummped me.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
359 posts
Nomad

I would have told Clinton to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

I would go back to 40AD and prove Jesus didn't exist.

Cool_guy10
Cool_guy10
5 posts
Nomad

I would go back and invest all of my money in Microsoft

moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

i'd let Hitler win WW2

SHELKE17
SHELKE17
31 posts
Nomad

i'd change alot of things like some of the ppl i've met. ohh and the Hitler winning ww2 thing thats funny go person speek your mind

Showing 1-15 of 34