ForumsGamesWarfare 1917

35 17065
WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

Any strategies, i'm on lvl 4 for the Brits with mortars tearing me up if I defend and mines, wire, and machine guns ripping to shreds if I attack. What should I do?

• 35 Replies
Orange_Juice_twelve
Orange_Juice_twelve
34 posts
Nomad

The Brits? You should be the Germans; historically they were more powerful. Anywawy, it depends on the upgrades you chose to how u could get past.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well easy just buy lous gunners (2) rifle men (1) and lock the trench,and then send ot more sets of rifle men out.i beat it hard but dont worry will power will out you through.oh and a hint never use the snipe for me all he did was die.

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys. And I know hirtorically the Germans were more powerful but I don't know if that is really shown in the game.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

your welcome..wait what do you have as your people and fire support right now? i forgot what i had at 4..

mentorso123
mentorso123
368 posts
Jester

Great game. I think i've got a pretty good strategy.

deathwombat
deathwombat
1 posts
Nomad

i love it awsome

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok..well first if theres alot of trenches but louis gunners out and make them go to the second trench..if there is a third and the other teams not heading towards it go there..then wait for another set to load (2) and put them with the other luois gunners.and then put 3 rifle men sets and put them in the trench behind the louis gunners and wait for the other team to start coming.when they start coming (forgot to add lock the trench when all 3 louis gunners are in) and let your riflemen go out and battle..well also if you have a tank do the smart thing choose it first then choose riflemen 2-4 times and let them back him up..but dont click right when they load because they will move faster than the tank..thats my mini=walkthrough for now.

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

2 opposing trenches, i have riflemen, louis gunners, assault troops

Orange_Juice_twelve
Orange_Juice_twelve
34 posts
Nomad

I always start off a battle by making a bunch of assault troops, keeping them in the trenches. Then, I make a squad of Machine gunners. I see if the battlefield is clear of incoming enemies. If the enemies are marching, I hold my ground. If they are in their trenches, I send my men forward. Wargamer, you DID get the two upgrades that decreases the time that troops are deployed, right? That's essential for victory.

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

The artillery just keeps beating me up, maybe i'll try a new campaign with different upgrades.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

That game gets pretty darn hard later on.
I gave up at the third stage.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Don't waste you're time with snipers.

There worthless *_*

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I do have the 2 speedy reinforcement upgrades. I think i'll try a new campaign though.

Orange_Juice_twelve
Orange_Juice_twelve
34 posts
Nomad

And yeah, [b]never use snipers, like theone said, they get me killed.

WarGamer
WarGamer
12 posts
Nomad

I've tried snipers in skirmishes and they suck there so I figured the campaign wasn't much different.

Showing 1-15 of 35