ForumsSupport ForumSearch Engine

4 1602
jujus
jujus
2 posts
Nomad

Ok i hate to post old topics but when there 114 pages i dont wanna go back trough all of those to see if they are indeed on the 113 page the topic im talking about

there for you need a search engine for the topics

• 4 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Once upon a time there was a search engine for this, however it wasn't very effective. It didn't work very well and if you searched for 'Art' you would probably end up pages of results, some talking about Halo!

These were removed about 4 months ago!

So sadly we have no forum search...One might return eventually, but until then we can only wait!

KingRyan

jujus
jujus
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks my man, would be good have one back that only search the topics, like that if posters would stay to topics would narrow it down lots

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well...why not a forum jump? Click a drag bar and you choose which topic to go to? Dabbling in internet works, I know that the forum jump can be batched and contain all non-locked topics on there. Yes, there are a LOT of topics there in each section, so there also needs a rule that any topic that has not been replied to in a certain amount of time should be automatically locked, since no users want to discuss anything there. This should eliminate 90 some pages of unwanted topics and would make searching topics easier.

Yay, or Nay? I also have to admit that I thought this up 40 seconds ago and did not think as much as I should've.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Can we discuss this please?

Showing 1-4 of 4