ForumsSupport Forum[Necro] recently played

25 7880
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

I Had a look through other post and couldn't find this suggestion (a search function for the forums would help) , so if it's been mentioned before, I'm sorry.

Would it not be a good idea If we could look through our recently played games? We may be able to do this now, but if we can I don't know how to.

Thing is, I often play three or four games a night. Then I log off. I think the next dat, wow, that game with the guys and the towers... that was really good. But I don't remember the name. Sure, that's my own bad luck for having the memory of a goldfish, but it might be a nice function to have. It would remind us what we have played, and if (possibly as a personal options preference) it was visible to others we could see what people we consider (add interesting, important, or friends..) Have played recently, therefor giving us something to talk about. If we feel the need...

Anyway, just an idea. By the way, I played a game yesterday that I really liked. But I don't remember the name. My history gets dumped daily.

Like I said, sorry if it's been mentioned before. Search option for the forums would be my secondary idea

• 25 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Y'know you could also add it to your favorite list too...

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea. It would be nice to see the games you recently played. = )

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Yeah but it might not be one of my favs. If I put every game I wanted to play again in my favs it would be huge, And then I wouldn't have My top games easily accessible from my homepage.

I just thought it might be cool to see the last 20 games played, Or maybe the last couple of days games played, something like that

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Just recently played?
I can usually remember games I recently played, but not long lasting games. It helps to know what section the game is, though, and to remember the picture

mvpguy22
mvpguy22
304 posts
Peasant

Hmmm....I see where you are going with this. Very interesting. It would be helpful, seeing as if I have done that too. On the other hand, have you tried asking one of your friends if they know the game? That might work also.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

@firetail_madness Well, yeah, just recntly played. Or a couple of days later. If I'm up to 3am playing 20 or so games over a period of four hours, I have to admit I don't remember every one of them.

And asking my friends might make me sound even more inept than making an entire thread about it and letting everyone on AG know at once how shocking my memory is

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Then I'll give my vote...
Maybe we could date back a week or so.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

I think this is a Great idea

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

this would be a good feature

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

I don't mean to resurrect old threads.. Well, maybe this once I kind of do...
I was just wanting to hear from a mod, or someone in "the powers that be" whether this has been mentioned before and if so - whether it was considered a good idea.
I'm not trying to be pushy, but it's happened to me again. I played this great game, thought i'd bookmarked it in firefox, but it only bookmarked armourgames homepage (my fault I know).
As a side note, and just so I'm not *completely* rehashing old stuff, It would be pretty cool to see what others had recently played - especially some of the higher ranked members/those that play LOTS of games. This would be beneficial because you could go to those games, see how they commented on them (hopefully seeing some intelligent comments as opposed to the standard "cool&quot and we could get a picture of what peoples recommendations match our own, and who's favourites we might see as accurate to play.
(I've played a game ranked 5 because I know the guy who recommended it to me, know he likes the same sort of games, and I loved it!)

Anyway, just some ideas. Hopefully a mod or someone will tell me if this has been mentioned before and any good pros/cons to the idea or why it wouldn't work. Im not someone who says AG should have this or this or this. I just think this would be a neat and helpful feature

peace, ~rev

toynitz_99
toynitz_99
1 posts
Nomad

can the site add a game that is continuation of white board tower defense????!!!
[i][quote][b]

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Its an alright game but if I like a game when I play it I add it to my faves.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well the games you play are usually your faves right?So why need it. =)

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i think it would be a useless thing

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

What good do "COOL" do in AG?

Showing 1-15 of 25