ForumsSupport Forumcarlie's comments

9 1961
agentsnake
agentsnake
81 posts
Nomad

i dont wont to be a jackass but i do wont to know what happened to carlies comments

• 9 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

she closed them. she did this because she wont be active that much for a while. if you have any questions, just direct them to one of the many moderators, and theyll reply asap.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

She won't be active for a while, that's why she closed her comments. She put that on her page.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

You do realize that she said she would not be active until the 22nd which was yesterday,but I am going to assume she is busy with something still.Possibly something to do with college since she was gone for awhile.Still though it said she would return on the 22nd from that vacation so I'm not quite sure if you could use that as a reason as to why she is not back yet.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

She just closed them because she is gone/inactive for the time being.

If you want to, you can direct you're questions to another Moderator.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

So if your question is answered...is it ok to lock this thread? I think a mod should anyway.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

College does take a lot out of you if that's what she is doing. I would know : )

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

i want her back lol

craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

whose carlie i mean every1one is making such a big deal about oh my god carlies gone! lol who is she and why doesn every1 like her?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

She just closed them because she is gone/inactive for the time being.

Yep =) I was on vacation up until now, and didn't want to leave comments open since I would not have access to a computer to respond. But now I am back, and they are back open.

Please direct questions like this in the future to a moderator, instead of making a thread about it. You could have also read my About Status, where I explained I was going to be away.
Showing 1-9 of 9