ForumsSupport Forumap suggestion

18 2674
craker
craker
222 posts
Nomad

i think that for playing games you should get ap. like if you beat a certain lvl in a game you get ap. i mean come on this is a FLASH GAME WEBSITE you should be able to get ap for playing games it only makes sence...

if theres already a post about this im sorry i dont look through 20 pages of forums

• 18 Replies
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

ap doesnt matter man and thats what they have on kongregate

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

i mean that you get ap for completing specific tasks like in dolphin olympics get 50,000 points in 1 trial and you get a certain amount of ap see what i mean??

that will take a lot of work. That means that they would have to place achievements in over 900 games, and they could also have more than one achievement in one game. We currently need ideas to help the site more than the wants of users. As cruel as it sounds lol. Point is, KG has that, and we aren't going to condescend ourselves by copying them.
revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

Opening the game, not playing it and getting AP?

What's the difference to that and the hundreds of game comments that say "ok", "good", and "6/10"? You don't even have to open the game before posting a comment like that and people are getting AP for it all the time.

Showing 16-18 of 18