ForumsSupport ForumShouldn't they have achievements from games

27 3166
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Probably they should add achievements for this sites. Around half above all the other games site have that. Maybe having a achievement should give you like 5-25 AP. Maybe like i www.kongregate.com, they have achievements but whats better its that they have easy achievements, medium achievements and hard achiements. Even sometimes impossible achievements.

Easy achievement=5Ap
Medium achievement=10Ap
Hard achievement=20Ap
Impossible Achievements!=50Ap

• 27 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

wow,too many of these questions/suggestions have been asked..many oh wait not mny..ALL HAVE FAILED!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

In my point of view AG has easier ways to get AP faster than kongregate.So AG is the bomb

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

theone99, Shut up

juan999999, you might be right but for me i don't think soo. Umm could any moderators answer this question please?

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

mattt15, respond with positive answers

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

AG MIGHT POSSIBLY (but so far looks unlikely) allow points to be awarded for playing games. The thing is though, ArmorGames wants to be an independant site. They do not want to be "just like every other website."

If AG had acheivments like on Kongregate, then this wsite would hardly be any different than Kongegate at all and in taht case, why go to AG when you could go to Kongregate? The idea is to make AG better than the other sites... not the same.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

We already want to be unique.
This is just copying Kongregate.
Plus, I bet there are ways you can thwart this.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

theone99, Shut up

FLAME WARS GET YOU BURNED KID!

anyways, this has been suggested a thousand times before and all have failed. Why? because there is NO NEED TO GET AP. Besides, there are enough spammers already, why have bots too?
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

flaming is going to get nowhere with this idea. Which any KG idea will get ignored so...

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

WShy would you have an "impossible" acheivement? Besides - then you would get people hacking games to get high scores (as happens a ridiculous amount of time already).

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah what Firetail said.We want to be unique.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@revolushn
Because there is that rank on Kong.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

first of all dont tell me to shut-up,second of all this is AG not kongregate..which btw looks boring as heck to me.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah kong is really boring.I mean level up is way too old

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Calm down man; its been taken care of. And yeah, KG's layout and themes are lame, who made them developers? LOL

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Same here, buddy.
I don't understand...
Spending all day trying to beat the heck of a game while you can be having tons of fun here.

Showing 1-15 of 27