ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy other story I wrote. Opinions.

6 2903
Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time in the dense forest was weird and magical creatures. These creatures could only be seen by humans or any other living thing by believing they are real.

Humans lived in the forest and they were destroying the creatures habitat.
There was a few kids that believed in these creatures. David,
Katie, Alex, Sarah. These kids played with the creatures every day.

Everyone thought they were crazy. When they all turned 17 they got chased out of there town for being superstitious. They wandered with there creature like grind for along time.

A year went by the creatures were still by there sides walking with there friends. One morning David and Alex woke up before everyone, they came up with the dream, to build a castle for every creature and every human that ever believed in them. But they thought it was just a dream that they both wanted. David and Alex didn't know the creature like friends heard Them, they said they should do it.

They gathered up all the creatures and made a few inns, brewery's, a big castle and wall to protect them inside. It took months to build. When they were building travelers were astonished by watching 4 kids build a castle. A traveler by the name of Barloth went up to Sarah and asked how they were building such a huge castle with 4 kids. Sarah gladly said believe in the wonders of magical creatures wondering here by us at this moment Barloth and you shall see more then just us four kids. Barloth said she was crazy. Barloth walked off thinking about what Sarah said and while he was walking away he heard all this racket, as Barloth turned around he seen an entire town of creatures and animals helping these 4 kids build the castle. Barloth came back and dropped to his knees and asked for permission to help these kids and creatures. Mean while the people walking with Barloth thought Barloth had gone nuts for traveling for too long. Barloth came and gathered his clothe off the wagon. He told them to go on without him, the other 3 sat there puzzled. Veronica asked him what he was doing, Barloth told her I'm helping these kids and the creatures build a town. They all looked at him and left him behind.

Barloth and David decided to build a statue in the town square of a huge ball with carved in pictures of different creatures that helped them. Months go by with no one stopping to help.
One day some of the food gathering creatures went missing. David and Sarah went looking for them. They never could find them before nightfall had hit.

They finally got the castle built. The only thing they needed to get was a trading post. Few days go past and people were starting to see the magnificent structured castle. People from all around walked through the town seeing it as a humongous ghost town. They happen to watch Alex walk up stairs and these people wondered where he went and as they got to the top of the stairs they watched these 4 kids and 1 adult eating but they had 100's of tables out. David and Barloth got up from the wooden table and talked to the out landers. They asked why they had so many tables out. Alex came up and said are those tables over there empty? The people all said yes. Barloth, David and Alex and Sarah all looked at each other and said those tables are filled, you must believe in creatures that you don't think exist. Everyone thought they were dumb, so the people ask how did you guys build this perfectly structured town with inn's and brewery's with you 5. They started seeing plates getting picked up and floating around. The people said how can we Believe in these so called creatures of yours? Alex said just believe. People started seeing weird things flying and crawling, they are everywhere someone shouted. Soon they all lived in that town and helped run the castle and bring in more travelers and run the trade post to get certain types of clothing and food.

One night the creatures vanished. There was a rock with engraved in it was a few words written in a different language. David and Sarah knew how to read what creatures wrote, the rock said we are off to help other people believe in us. We will return soon.
The towns people decided to put the rock in front of the statue to show as proof creatures existed, all you have to do is believe.

• 6 Replies
IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

do you plan on being a writer...i think you could but the stories might need to be a little better =)

Caution_im_playing
Caution_im_playing
119 posts
Nomad

Nah, I'm 16.

so I'm just writing things that come up.

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

oh....lol

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

good story i like it

Demonarian23
Demonarian23
415 posts
Nomad

you are 16?
i can't believe it
i am 12 and write far better than that!

Aquajag
Aquajag
89 posts
Nomad

Here's my advice: proof read. I see "there"'s all over where there should be "their"'s, for one. Nice little parable, but the bad sentence structure hurts my brain.

Showing 1-6 of 6